2-Fake Feelings-2

Fake— 

     It had been a day, or two, I wasn't really keeping track. I was just watching and waiting, getting ready for the perfect time. Every time I saw Tom through the window he was drinking or crying or playing his bass. It was pathetic. He was weak, not physically but mentally. I had been paying a lot of attention to the physical shape he was in, because if I had to fight him in hand to hand combat I would. Honestly he didn't look as bad as I would think. He was in decent shape, females probably thought he was pretty attractive. Even I thought that a little, but moving on.

    I was quietly sitting outside the window, listening to a song he was playing. I watched him softly sigh, putting his bass down and glancing over at the window, causing me to jump away from view. He had probably seen me, but he didn't bother to react. I quietly settled back down next to the window, trying to be out of site. I had always loved the sound of instruments, and even though I hate him, And didn't want to admit it, he's pretty talented.

      I waited for Tom to leave, Edd usually drags him out with Matt. As as soon as they left I snuck in. Tom still hadn't fixed his window from the first night of my break-in. His house has remained relatively clean, still messy, but clean. I sat laid down on the couch, being bored. I looked over at the newspapers, they didn't seem to have moved at all. I cleaned up a little bit, I know I really didn't have to, but I guess being in charge of an entire army had given me some sort of 'motherly strictness' as Pat called it. I slowly opened the front door, looking into the hall. No one, awesome. I looked at name plaques (is that how you spell lmao) placed on the doors.
Edd...
Matt...
They were all close together, which I assumed they had planned. I walked back into Tom's, not wanting to risk being seen by any of them. I guess you could call me a thief for stealing some food, but I'm hungry, fuck off.

Every time I heard his front door about to open, I'd exit through the window. Although this time a thread from part of my clothing had gotten stuck in the broken lock on the window. I struggled to unhook the thread, pulling and eventually snapping it as soon as Tom opened his bedroom door. I fell back, using my left had to grip onto the window before I fell. I held on, hoping he hadn't spotted me. I could hear the faint sound of the window squeak shut, I sighed in relief, quickly shuffling my hands across the ledge, pulling myself out of sight so I could climb up.

I was back at my shitty camp sight, thinking about how close I was to fail. I decided that I could either be more careful or reintroduce myself to Edd, pushing myself back into all of their lives. The second option was still a bit out there for the situation. I sighed and looked up at the stars, thinking about times we had together before I left. Everything, all of it, I was so fake. My feelings were fake.

My fake feelings, a product of my manipulative behavior and anti-social tendencies. I pulled out a knife, flicked it open, and began to methodically fiddle with the blade.

How many nights had I gone without sleep? Those sleepless nights were filled with thinking about my failure, and Tom. The revenge I wanted, everything burned with a silent inflamed passion, infected by a cruel mind. My thoughts drowsily slipped by, causing my eyes to shut, as things became dark.

————————————————
Tord is a sleepy boy :3

So-

Fuck

AHHHSJFKWKDKR