8- Fake Feelings -8

Tom's POV

I can't sleep knowing he's there. Just allowed to stay, with no consequence. I rolled over, grabbing the neck of my bass guitar, Susan. I sat up on my bed, my legs crossed like a child. I gently strummed.

Fucking ass, Tord is a complete psycho. What the hell was Edd thinking? That he might fucking change? That's absolutely fucking hilarious. 'Every time you complain is another week he stays' I'll throw the fucker out. Burn his Fucking ass.               

   My head hurts, I'm not sure if I'm hungover or just tired. It's probably a mix of both. I sighed, falling back into my pillow. It was cold. It's always pretty cold in my bed. I don't like when it's cold, honestly it feels really lonely all the time. I'm not sad. Just fucking tired. Tired of Tord. Maybe I can confuse him a bit..mess with his head?

Tord's POV

"Ugh why the fuck won't he forgive me, Edd!"

"Because you tried to kill us, and it's kind of a lost cause trying to make Tom forgive you when he's sober." His tone was blunt. Blunt and harsh.

"Fucking help me! What does he like?what can I do to get him to at least not hate me." I'm completely desperate right now.

  "He likes music."

  "I am not serenading him." I said defiantly.

  "He likes alcohol."

  "He doesn't fucking need anymore alcohol."

  "...He likes sleep..?" Edd was really trying, too bad I'm one hundred percent not sleeping with Tom.

"Ugh..." There was a quick knock on the front door. I sat there seemingly in defeat. Edd quickly answered the door, it of course being Tom.

"I can't sleep, can we have a movie night?" Tom sounded tired but completely sober, so that's good.

"Uh- sure- but we have Tord so-"

"Fucker can sit on the floor." Tom actually made himself giggle a little.

  "Did I hear movie night-?" Matt appeared out of nowhere. I moved myself down to the floor already, I mean, I'm an unwanted guest so why not just do it.

  We all sat down, We had a few choices for movies but Tom got to ultimately decide what we watched.

  "I don't know I'm kinda in the Romantic Comedy mood-"

  "What the fuck that's a pretty out of character mood-" I said confusingly

  "...yeah, so?" He sounded hurt.. I think I hurt his masculinity a little bit.

"Sorry." I mumbled quietly. He ended up picking a regular comedy, without the romance.

I sat on the floor in front of Tom, who didn't really seemed to bothered by me being there. In fact he started messing with my hair halfway through the movie, I think he was bored and thought I wouldn't notice or something. Half way through him messing my hair up I smacked his hand away. He growled a little but everyone seemed to just ignore his grunt. It was pretty silly actually. I think he's drunk, just a bit. That or he might be in a good mood- and that's odd for Tom.

"Hey Tord.." he kept his voice low, further confusing me.

"What?" For a second it was quiet, only the sound of the movie playing. But he playfully smacked me upside the face, not in a rude way. I still feel incredibly confused. He giggled a bit, messing my hair up again. Again I smacked his hand,

"Are you fucking drunk..?" I whispered back to him.

"Nope, I just.. never fucking mind." His voice became irritated. He's too easy to piss off.

"I'm just- why are you being- so...playful-?" He actually smacked me that time, Edd paused the movie and started at him for a second, Tom's face was full of apathy. I was in shock, I didn't think he would actually smack me..

"Yeah...?" He acted like he didn't do anything, even though I had a red mark across my cheek.

"Tom what was that!? Why did you hit him?" Edd sounded pissed, but I flinched. Tom was just- being...nice-? And I kinda fucked it up... I'm just very confused.

"I touched him- and he got irritated— i- I'm sorry, Tom." I lied. Tom looked down at me, then looked back up at Edd and nodded.

"Okay...you still shouldn't have hit him-
Tord really hasn't done anything.."

"I'm sorry...commie." After the backwards ass apology Edd played the movie. Now I'm just left, confused. Why was Tom playing with my hair. Why was he being fucking playful, why was he even paying attention to me. Why did he even decided to touch me-?
————————————————

Tord is confusion.
I'm sorry hh updates for both of my story's have been pretty slow, depression and shit. Ya know?