17-Fake Feelings-17

"Tord, you can not just abandon your army."

"Okay okay shut up. I know.. I know." I growled impatiently. Pau glared at me silently, like some sort of stern sarcastic father. Pat looked at him, gently taping his shoulder.

"Pau, hes obviously busy with his boyfriend lets leave him be-"

"Pat. The army is falling apart without him, he needs to be responsible for what hes created." Pau's voice was slightly cold.

"Fuck this, I'm out" I quickly turned around to leave, but was dragged back by my hood;

"You are not leaving until we get this set-" I whipped around

"Don't you DARE touch your leader like that." I Growled at him, smacking his hand off of me.

"Leader? I'm basically your DAD." Pau said sternly.

"Dad? if you we're my "Dad" you'd respect my god damn choices, I left for a reason, I'll return when I feel like it." I hissed like a teenage boy. It felt like being a teen all over again, fighting with the people that care about me, leaving responsibilities in the dust to focus on unimportant things like revenge. Pau's thick eyebrows raised as he stepped back. He knew me to be controlled, I never let my emotions get in the way, but now I is. Pau turned his back on me, facing Pat.

"Lets go, Pat." He said, his voice a defeated tone. I smiled slightly. Finally I could get back to Tom.

I approached the car, seeing Tom trough the window staring at his phone. As I opened the driver side, I heard Tom being to speak.

"Edd gave us some extra money in case we wanted to go on a date or something, got any ideas?" Tom gave me a sympathetic smile. I must have looked stressed.

"fuck Tom, I don't know. Lunch?"

"sure, where do you want to go?" Tom began counting through the money,

"where do you want to go, babe?" I giggled a little. The had definitely made Tom a bit flustered. I turned to look at him, his face flushed slightly. I got lost looking at him.

"uhh theres this nice lunch place downtown," Toms voice was shaky, he looked away from me, trying to conceal his blush.

"Aw, Tom look at me," I gently reached over placing a hand against Tom's face. Tom looked at me, my gaze soft. I leaned forward, planting a soft kiss on his lips before pulling away. "Downtown? well lets go!" I pushed the keys in the car and set it into motion. (420 words)

The restaurant was medium sized, with large windows beside booth tables and fun Architecture. We obviously sat down together near one of the big windows. I had gotten iced tea as a drink, with Tom got plain water. I smiled as I stirred a lemon into my tea.

"Tom?" I asked. I felt a pang of guilt. My heart hurt, and I suddenly felt bad. Bad for everything id ever done to hurt Tom.

"Yes?" Tom answered as he stared off into space.

"Do you think I'm a bad person?" I looked down into my tea. He stayed silent for a moment.

"I think people can change Tord. Life isn't black and white." Tom smiled at me. I continued frowning.

"That's not an answer."

"Tord, what I mean is you aren't good or bad. I think you've changed. Right now you're in some sort of grey area."

"Okay." Tom began typing on his phone, then looked up at me.

"Incoming text" he said, smiling.

"Hm?" I tilted my head. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out, opening a text sent from him.

Tom: hey, we should have sex tonight. Ive been thinking and I want my first time to be with you.

I blushed madly. God why would he be so open about that? Why does he want it to be me? Its not like I was unhappy about his text. I was more, excited then anything. I haven't had sex in a very long time. I giggled at my phone, and Tom seemed to be incredibly embarrassed.

"Alright." I smiled at him, trying to keep as calm as possible. I know from experience things like sex can get..not good if you dont plan ahead or discuss with your partner. Tom seems to know that.

After getting lunch, we headed to an adult store to pick some stuff up, like you know lube, condoms, the shit you need to get frisky. Tom's face was red the entire time.

We headed back to the apartments, dropping all our sex stuff off and then walking down the hall to Edds to give him his groceries. Tom gently knocked on the door, and Matt quickly answered it. Too bad he answered shirtless.

"Jesus Matt wheres you shirt?" Tom covered his face with the palm of his hand.

"Oh I was helping Edd with something and had to take it off."

"Come-on Tom, atleast he's wearing pants! I laughed a little handing some bags to Matt to take to Edds kitchen.

"Yeah, whatever." Tom brought some groceries inside and then exited.

*Time skip*

It had been getting late. Me and Tom sat on the bed, trying to plan ahead.

"I don't know Tord, I've never done this before. Maybe I'm nervous...or maybe I'm just fucking scared."

"Tom, I've never done this with a GUY before. We're basically in the same fucking boat." My mouth curved into a nervous smile.

Tom blushed placed his hand on mine. I leaned in, giving him a kiss, but instead of just breaking it off, Tom leaned in, kissing back, and he kissed back passionately. I placed my hand on his face, pulling him more into the kiss. gently, I pushed him back, leaning him down into the bed, his arms around me.
_________________________________

977 words

The chapter was getting to long so uh- HAHA NO SMUT FOR YOU. I'll continue to the smut in the next chapter hehe

Also I still really dont know Pau and Pat's personalities done hurt me plz