18- Fake Feelings -18

changing POV cus im awkward. Also SMUT AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
__________________________
    Tord held the smaller male against the bed, kissing him softly. Tom's gentle breaths were so cute, Tord liked the way Tom gasped as he left hickies. He was shaking, Tord couldn't help but feel bad, he started this all as a lie. Am I going to far? He thought to himself, Do I even love him? it bothered him. Tord had never seen sex a commitment, just something fun he could do for himself. Tom was completely inexperienced. For once he began thinking of someone else. 

    By now Tom was getting frustrated, and Tord noticed. he began to pull Tom's shirt and pants off, throwing them on the floor and doing the same to his own clothes. Tom blushed violently, trying his best not to stare at Tord. Tord seemed perfect, besides his scars, everything about him seemed unreal. Tom was a bit chubby, not overweight, but enough to the point where he had a bit of a tummy. Tord kissed down his chest, going all the way down to his boxers. (which were not previously removed DONT SCREAM AT ME) Tom twitched back, feeling the sensation of Tord's kisses travel through him. He looked away from Tord in embarrassment.

"I-I'm sorry I pulled away-" After speaking, Tord gave him a sympathetic look

"It's fine, Don't apologize you're just nervous." Tord placed his hand against Tom's face, he smoothly shifted his attention back to Tom's underwear. He pulled them down, Tom nervously looked away as his erection sprung out. Tord giggled, softly stroking the other man. Tom gasped, and breathed heavily. Tord stopped, pulling his own boxers off. Tom stared, Tord was intimidating, and he knew it. He went back to kissing Tom. He brushed though Tom's hair with his fingers, the now naked men were closer then they had ever been. Tord pulled the smaller man under him, grabbing the lube from the bedside table and spreading it over his fingers, he knew he had to make Tom used to having something in  him, that much he knew about gay sex. He gently put his fingers against Tom's entrance, pushing one digit in slowly at a time. Tom closed his eyes tightly, hugging his arms around Tord's neck. Tord slowly pumped his fingers back and forth, causing Toms breathing to become heavier. He silently pulled his fingers out.

"Tom? Are you ready?" Tord asked, his tone gentle

"Yes," he looked away, his face a bright shade of red. Tord pulled a condom out, put it on, and then positioned himself at Tom's entrance.

"You sure?"

"Fuck stop stalling! Just go already." Tom's voice was shaky. Tord slowly pushed his length into the other male, causing Tom to whimper. He was still for a moment, allowing Tom to adjust to his size. Tom was shaking even more now, and Tord felt like he was going to hurt him if he moved anymore.

"Go." Tom commanded

"But Tom you-"

"I said go!" Tom shouted. Tord furrowed his eyebrows, his expression changing to slight annoyance. Oh he'd go alright. He began to slam into Tom, roughly thrusting back an forth. Tom squeaked, pulling some of the sheets and biting onto them. Tord kept going, hell, Tom hadnt told him to stop. He leaned himself down, giving Tom soft hickies. Tom began to ajust to the pain he was feeling, grabbing the sides of the bed and allowing Tord to destroy him. He liked it. As Tord roughly pounded him, Tom let out a series of phrases, things like "don't stop!" And "fuck harder!" he continuously moaned out Tord's name, which made Tord go faster. His thrusts became sloppy as he got closer to climax.

"Fuuck!" Tom was drooling, he had come on himself. Tord grunted as he gave his last thrust. He took a few heavy breaths, Tom looked like he was about to pass out.Tord pulled out of him, and got up to clean himself off. Tom sat silently, the only noise that could be heard was the sound of khis breathing. He sat up, feeling lightheaded. He cleaned himself off with some tissues, then throwing them away. Out of breath, tired and light headed, he loved it. Tord had cleaned himself off, pulling on his boxers and a pair of sweatpants.

  "Tom, you okay?" Tord asked, concerned for his lack of movement.

  "Yeah..just tired." He breathed out. Tom got his clothes back on, a shirt and some blue pajama pants.  He curled himself under the covers. Tord sat on the bed. Maybe it was cruel to be so rough...it was his first time.

  "I'm sorry," he whispered. Tom shook his head pushing himself farther under the covers. Tord sighed laying down.

   Tord couldn't sleep.He'd been listening to Tom's soft snores for an hour. Thoughts of his army were nagging on him. He couldn't just abandon his army, he had to go back, and soon. He got up, walking to his clothes and throwing some on. He knew he had to leave, he had to see what was going on there. After pulling his clothes on he ran out the door, going to Edds apartment. He knocked on the door, and a slightly sleepy but still awake Edd answered.

  "I need to borrow the car," he said it more like a command, in Edds groggy state he said sure, going back into the apartment to grab his keys.

  "Why do you need them?" He asked while grabbing them.

  "I just need to go somewhere quickly." Edd nodded, handing him the keys.

   "Don't wreck it."

   "If Tom wakes up, tell him I'll be back soon," Tord said leaving. He hopped in the car, knowing he'd be gone for longer then he wanted.
_________________________
*Dab* wow a chapter that came out in less than a month!
Hope you guys like it. Plz tell me what you think uwu.