Chapter 8.

Jasmine

After what seem like a long ride on the bus we finally arrived to their next concert. Ross remained in the bathroom till we got here. In all honesty why be so jealous?

They got all of the stuff they needed and we went to the venue. With each concert the stages get bigger, the crowds grows bigger it all gets bigger.

Seeing them now all you can see is a family band completing their dreams, but I see my friends having fun performing on a stage for people who love them.

They went from playing concerts in the basement for family to traveling around the world to perform. Pretty insane that this happens but they deserve all of it.

"Hey Jaz can you help me?" Riker asked me with his bass in hand. I go to his side and start to help him tune the strings and make sure he is ready for the concert.

"You know I always thought it will be you and Ross" he says as I'm tuning his strings.

"Well that's nice to know I guess" I looked up at him but he only drinks his water bottle.

"You grew up together, same age, same school for awhile and been through everything. For me that sounds like you were in a relationship from the beginning without knowing it" I feel his gaze on me.

"Well you are in tune" I say getting up and walking away. All I get from this is people judging me. Me and Ross or Me with Rocky. This is real life not the Twilight series.

I walk away in anger trying to leave the stage but I only feel a hand wrap around my arm pulling me into a strong chest. I look up to see Rocky with a worry expression.

"What's wrong babe?" he says wrapping his arms around me pulling me closer to him.

"Nothing" I say trying to pull off of him but he only tightens his grip on me.

"Jasmine I know there is something bothering you what is it?" he asked me looking me in the eyes.

I don't want him to know what just happen, I don't need more problems. I look back at the stage seeing the others over there setting everything up. The stadium is empty and there is only a few more hours till this concert starts.

I put a smile on my face and look at him "I'm fine just tired of tuning instruments" I grin playing with his hair.

He smirks at me "So I guess it will be bad if I asked you to help me with my guitar" he laughs.

"No it's okay I will help you" I hug hum but when we separate he attached his lips on mine.

I was shocked but soon gave into the kiss. It was soft and sweet nothing extreme just lips on lips. It was never Rocky just to kiss lips but he managed with me to do so.

He smiled at me and pecked my cheek "Help me with my instrument" he pouts pointing to his case that was on the stage looking untouched by a certain someone.

I go get it and take it out handing it to Rocky "Here and don't ask for anything more" I giggle at him.

"I thought you liked me" he says shaking his head at me.

"Stop it guys you are in public!" Ratliff yells at us from him sitting with his drums.

Public. We have to hide our relationship from the fans. That means out in public we are just friends but in private we are together.

It was my choice to hide because of all the thing public celebrity relationships go through. The hate and the insults, I wasn't made for that. Dating Rocky was tough already with them always touring, traveling I wont get to see them.