Epiloge

All of me -John Legend

A thousand years-Christina Perrie

Love Story-Taylor Swift

Marry Me-Jason Derulo

Just some songs that helped me write this chapter.

Jasmine

  I looked in the mirror at the white dress I was wearing, a strapless high low dress with a lace pattern. My reflection was what startled me the most, my hair fell down in loose curls and my make up was fantastic.

I've never dressed up like before in my whole entire life and in all honesty it scared me. The way someone did my make up and the way they curled my hair, all to make me look as close to perfection as any normal human being can get.

  It was my wedding day, the day I was finally going to marry Ross. I was only twenty but we knew each other since forever making this thing easier. I loved him and he loved me, we were ready to start our lives together.

  Every thing was connecting, our paths were becoming one. We were meant for each other from the start and knowing that I'm marrying one of the best people I know in my life is the best thing to happen to me. I completely fell in love with my best friend.

  My mother came up next to me with moisture filling her eyes "Look at you Jasmine" she said in Spanish Mira te Jasmine.

  I hugged her tight feeling tears fill my eyes "I love you mom" I said to her in Spanish. Te quiro mucho mama.

  "I love you too mija" she wipes her eyes "Now lets get you outside to Ross" she said with a smile grabbing my hand pulling me downstairs but I stopped her in the middle of the stairs.

"Mom I can never thank you for everything you have done for me and I want to thank you for it all. I wouldn't be here without you doing all the things you did" I said placing my hands on the sides of her face to wipes the tears she missed.

  "Oh mija I am just so happy that you are marrying Ross. He is perfect for you and you for him, me and your father hope for the best for you and him" She says placing a kiss on my forehead "Now lets get you downstairs" She pulls me to go down the rest of the stairs.

"Now I have to go get your father ready" My mother said before leaving me alone standing at the bottom of the stairs.

  I was in a house on a beach where me and him were going to have our wedding night. From the window I could see him standing there with the guest looking at him. Ross looked even better today with his black suit and his big smile that I loved about him.

  "Jazzy you can't go out there without your bouquet" Rydel says as she hands me my white roses mixed with yellow ones making me smile. I asked for them to put in the yellow ones for Ross since it was his favorite color.

  "That's why you are my maid of honor" I said with a smile looking at Rydel with her hair tied in a pony tail with the ends curled and in her soft pink dress, she looked wonderful.

  "And I'm happy you chose me" she said giving me a hug "I'm glad you're marrying my brother, I wouldn't want anyone else but you to do the honors" she looked at me and I could feel tears fill up my eyes again.

  "Thank you for being there for me and being a sister for me Rydel" I said before hugging her again.

  "Look at the bride" Riker says walking up to us looking awesome in his suit.

  "Well isn't it the best man" Rydel says with a smile linking her arm with his.

  "In all honesty I think Ratliff should have gotten it so these two could walk down the aisle together" Riker said making Rydel blush like a ladybug's back.