Stepsister

Chapter One

Alex's POV

"ALEX!" yelled my mother as I rubbed my eyes super confused on what my mother just told me, because well.. I never listen to important stuff, one of my bad traits about myself. 

"Did you hear anything I just told you?" she asked and I shooked my head. My mother sighed and explained the whole thing again and I listened this time and I nearly screamed. "WHAT! WHEN?" I yelled and my mother laughed as I was freaking out, Geez thanks Mum. 

"In about an hour, please be nice to him. He's bring his son, his youngest one because the two have training" she said and walked to the kitchen probably to prepare for tonight. I ran to my bathroom stripping off my clothes and placing it in the dirty clothes hamper, and having a shower scrubbing my body, washing my hair, doing everything that I do daily. Once I finished I ran to my room and got some simple black skinny jeans and a oversized t-shirt that had the YouTube logo on it. 

What it was $2..

I brushed my straight choclate colored hair and added eye drops to my blue colored eyes so they were refreshed, while my music blasted playing some energetic songs and then some sad songs, and since I was not normal what so ever. Every time a sad would come on I would pretend to be crying while singing very badly like I was going to break down and cry, and when a epic energetic song would come on I would dance like I was drunk or took drugs, but hey IDEK.

Once I was finished I got my iPhone out and I chatted with my bestfriends, Hannah and Angel. 

Me:

Mummies got a date, with someone tonight get to meet mums boyfriend and his son. :3

Hannah:

OMG really? What if it's like David from school? His dads dating someone, he told me. David is a hottie!

Angel:

Hannah calm down, geez your weird fetish for David is out of control! xD

Hannah:

Hey, shut up! xC

Me:

Calm down, geez, but Angel's  right, your fetish for David is hilarious! xD

Angel:

OHMYGOD WHAT IF IT'S LUKE! ;)

Me:

SHUT UP! I KNOW YOU TOLD ASHTON, ABOUT MY CRUSH ON HIM ANGEL! x(

Hannah:

Alex, he's totally all over you have you seen the way he looks at you? ;)

Me:

But he's dating Aliesha. :/

"ALEX! THEY'RE HERE!" my mother yelled, and I yelled an 'okay' to her.

Me:

They're here talk to you guys later. xx :)

Hannah:

Bye Alex, have fun. :) xx

Angel:

Bye Alex. ;) xx

I shoved my phone into my pocket, as I walked downstairs I saw my mum hugging a man with blonde hair. 

"Alex, this is Andrew, Andrew Alex" my mother introduced me and I shook his hand.

"Hello, Sir" I greeted and he laughed.

"Call me Andrew, Drew what ever is comfortable" he said smiling and I nodded smiling, he was a very nice man, no wonder my mother likes him so much, he's gentle and sweet. 

"Luke, get in here!" he yelled and I gulped.

Please don't let it be Luke Hemmings, please don't let it be Luke Hemmings.

"Alex this is my son Luke, Luke Alex" Andrew explained and I gulped as out eyes came in contact.

Great, wait until Hannah and Angel hear about this.