Chapter 12

Alex

"Luke, Alex?"

I looked out the window, to find my mother who was smirking at us.

She didn't look atonished, she looked happy. Oh wait, I forgot my mother wanted me to date Luke. But now that I know Luke does drugs, I don't even know now.

"I knew it!" my mother smiled while she entered the car, me feeling embrassed that I was just making out with Luke.

"Mum, why?" I whined while Luke interlocked our hands, she smirked at me.

"It took me one glance, and you two were ment for each other, don't worry I won't tell your father" she winked, while 'Dad' entered. Luke and I's hands not showing, since I'm sitting right next to him.

Andrew told Luke about, how at the wedding he'll be his best man, since Ben and Jack couldn't come, which he didn't mind.

I was Mums maid of honour, I'll also be walking her down the isle. Because, all she had was me.

We went to a place, where I would try on my bridesmaid dress on again, since the wedding is next week. Actually 5 days on the 24/06/14. Tomorrow, Mum would pick her bouquet and show me her dress. Then the next day 4 days till the wedding we would look at the venue for the after party. 3 days, practice for the wedding. 2 days, meeting with the priest. 1 day, Luke and 'Dad', go to a hotel while Mum and I stay home. On the day, Mum wakes up at 7am to go get her hair and makeup, etc done. I do my own hair and makeup, because I hate 100 kgs of makeup on my face.

The dress fit me, which was good. I had like 10 boxes of icecream with Hannah I wonder how Angel and Ashron are going, but it's the holidays so, meh. (jk ily Angel and Ashton!)

We went to the tux place, Luke looked good, his hair wasn't in a quiff, it was flat covering his forehead, the tux looked good on him, his skinny body, whoch I'm jelly of. DAYUM Luke is hot.

No, I haven't seen Luke naked, FYI, I know you're probably like 'Alex have you seen 'Little Luke'?" No I haven't and don't want to, I'm a 17 year old virgin and proud.

"Alex, can you give this to Luke?" Mum asked handing me a bowtie. I glared at her, while she smirked. There was only 1 change room closed. "Luke?" O asked he responded letting me in. "Here" I handed him the black bowtie. "Help, plz" he pouted and I helped him, doing the bowtie up. He kissed my forehead once I finished tieing it up.

"Thankyou"

-
unedited