Chapter 13

Hannah

I sat next to Alex, who was freaking out. She had to walk down the isle, with Luke since I offered to walk down the isle with her mother. Angel and Ashton, were going to walk together. But I was walking with Calum, since Luke's cousin was walking Lacey down the isle.

I calmed her down, but she vomited 3 times, in a row.

"Alex, have you had sex with Luke?" I asked and Alex looked at me like I was crazy.

"No, just because I think Luke is hot, doesn't mean I'm going to have sex with him. Plus he's my step-brother. I'm actually of thinking of not hooking up with him anymore" she replied and I nodded.

I know what she means, I mean he's her stepbrother. I think it would be best.

Alex left to, put her dress on. As I sat fixing my brown hair with bleached tips. I sighed, as I remembered David.

A tear left my eye, I should of known he would cheat on me, he was popular. But Dan is extremly hot! His dimple is so cute!

"Okay, let's go!" Lacey yelled. Alex came out her hair was curled, a bow pinning some hair at the back of her head. She sighed and I smiled at her.

Angel, Alex and I entered the limo that would take us to the church.

"Oh, yeah Hannah. I invited Dan and Phil" Alex smirked as I glared at her. I was still trying to forget David and yet, Alex has invited Dan to the wedding. It's not my wedding it's okay.

We arrived, Alex started shaking. She had to walk with Luke and she wants to stop liking him. But they can walk down the isle, in a sibling way. If that makes sense, probably doesn't.

We got out and Luke and Alex, stood at the door first, then Angel and Ashton, then Calum and I. Then a boy with Green hair and Lacey.

The doors opened, everyone stood up. Andrew at the altar, Alex and Luke walked first, due to it being a small wedding in a small church.

Then Ashton and Angel, then Calum and I. I walked to the top, Calum and I parting.

But sitting in the front was Dan.

Dan Howell.

-skip-

"You're now Husband and Wife, you may kiss the bride"

Andrew dipped Lacey and kissed her, everyone cheered.

We all went outside, but someone held my hand tugging me back.

"Hannah, listen. I'm sorry" Dan apologized. I pat his shoulder.

"It's okay, come let's go to the dinner thing"

Dan smiled, we walked outside we parted as I went with Luke and Alex.

I entered, Alex looked uncomfortable. Luke looked confused.

Well ain't this awkward.

-

unedited