Chapter Four

Alex

"I need to go to my locker" I tell Calum who nods and walks off since his locker was on the other side of the school. I sighed and walked to my locker and an empty one next to it.

"Alexis" I heard a voice say and I shivered, but the cute young voice was very easy to tell who it was.

Lucas

"Luke" I said as he opened the locker next to me.

He must of moved.

Picture of Aliesha and him were in it as I looked at mine, my books perfectly stacked my items orginized.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.

I got my English and Biology books out. Which I had with David, Hannah, Angel, Ashton and Luke.

Damn the only single one.

Fuck.

I walked to English, looking at all the couple, hugging, kissing, talking etc.

The girlfriend smiling, while the boyfriend looks like he's inlove with her.

But I wasn't in love.

Because I had no one.

Because I liked my soon-to-be- stepbrother.

-

"Hannah and David, Hello!" I said as they stopped making out.

(A/N- Happy Hanah? xD)

"Sorry" Hannah blushed as we all laughed, Ashton and Angel going back into a conversation while Hannah and David were being a cute couple.

Luke was talking to Aliesha as I stood there awkward since I had no one.

"Um, excuse me" said a voice and I turned around to find a boy with
black hair and green eyes.

"I'm looking for English with Mr Axel" he explained his voice sounding British.

"You found it" I smiled as he looked relifed.

"Phil Lester"

"Alex Mitchell"

-

unedited. :)

sorry it short. :(