Chapter 18

Alex

1 Year Later

"Can, someone please explain to me, why I'm blindfolded?" I asked as I held onto Phils shoulder, while Dan and Hannah kept pushing me and supporting me, as I walked blindfolded.

"Luke, told us to bring you blindfolded, he had some news. But don't worry, we're staying for the whole thing" Phil explained as I felt, someone untieing the blindfold that was covering my eyes. "Guys, I got accepted into Harvard Law " I said and they all gasped and congradulated me. I knew Luke, wouldn't take this well, he wants me to go to the University in Sydney and I didn't even tell him I, applied there.

The blindfold, came off me as I saw the scene infront of me. We were at the beach, it was beautiful, the sky was an orange colour.

I saw Luke, who kept playing with his wristbands, and I walked over to him, seeing Ashton, Calum and Michael aswell. Poor Ash and Angel, broke up and Ashton hasn't been doing well.

"Alex, I have some news" Luke said looking at my eyes our hand intertwined, "I'm going on tour and dropping out of Uni" I nodded as I looked at my feet, I felt guilty.

"Luke, I got accepted into Harvad Law" Lukes eyes widen, and I bit my lip, looking at our hands. "In America, when did you apply?" he asked and I sighed, "1 month ago, when you were doing the the Year 12 tests" I said truthfully, "The truth is, I don't want to go. I would rather be with you, then us being in different, countries"

Luke shook his head, "Alex, you can go to Uni, I don't mind. Because, you mean alot to me and, you've wanted to be a lawyer for a while. I would rather, you becoming the best lawyer, then you wasting your time on me" he explained, "Plus, you went to the Uni of Sydney for 2 years, to practice to be a lawyer and a stylist"

I smiled, as I held the letter in my hand, "You might want to read this first" I said and handed it to him, he opened it and read it, he smiled at me and hugged me. "You passes the LSATS! You finished Uni when?" he asked and I laughed, "Remember, I left Australia to go to America for 2 months?" he nodded his head, "I passed the bar and I become a lawyer, yesterday"

He kissed me, his hand on the back of my head pushing ne towards his lips. I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. We parted and everyone cheered, "So, you can become a lawyer! I wished, you could be our lawyer and stylist" he pouted and I handed him another, letter.

"Dear Miss Mitchell-Hemmings,

Your application, to become the lawyer and stylist of 5 Seconds Of Summer, has been approved. You're now entitled, to be the boys lawyers and also the boys stylist.

Congratulations, John Feldman"

He cheered, and I explained to him, I was coming on tour with them, he kissed me and Michael came up to us hugging us, everyone joined tue group hug.

Everyone congratulated me, and I smiled.

"Hey Alex, since you're now our stylist can we redye my hair?" Michael asked and I laughed.

"As your attorney, and stylist, Michael you'll be bald soon" Michael shrugged as he talked about his hair and the colours he will have in his hair.

"Well, it looks like Michaels going to be bald, if he's thinking of redying his hair everyday"

"But, imagine him bald"

-

unedited

nearly over! :D

yeah this chapter was shit.

i'll fix it later, bye.