Chapter Six

Luke

"So, you're Alexs stepbrother?" Phil asked as I nodded looking at her, the way she bit her tounge when she was really focusing on her answer.

"She's really pretty, if I didn't know any better you must like her" I widen my eyes. Am I that fucking obvious?

"No, it's just I'm older then her by a day so might as well protect her, and she's my only sister I have 2 brother Ben and Jack and well I never see them" i explain as Phil nods listening.

"Keep telling yourself that mate, because we all know you two have a thing for each other"

His words sunk in.

Did Alex like me?

Did I like Alex?

But the most important question is,

Would our parents approve?

Why do things become so complicated?

-Time Skip-

Alex

"Alex!" yelled a voice and I turned around to find a Phil and a boy with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, Alex this is Dan my friend" he said and we greeted each other.

"Ale- oh Hey" Hannah greets and Dans eyes instantly go to Hannah and her perfect smile. I mean Hannahs got the prettiest face in the world. She's perfection, literally.

"Hannah, Dan, Dan, Hannah" I introduced and they said 'hey' and started going into a deep conversation, about Chicken Thighs? IDEK

"So what you have next?" I asked him, "Advance Maths" he said and I smiled. I had a free period for the rest of the day, that means my mum will tell my about this wedding stuff, I know she's going to marry Andrew, due to the whole soon-to-be-stepbrother thing.

"Hey, Alex free period?" asked Luke and I nodded knowing that he had one too, due to me walking out of the school behind him.

"Dads at your house, so I'm coming with you" he explained and I nodded.

-Time Skip-

Luke and I walked to my house, Well I was skateboarding while he was texting.

I jumped off my skateboard and he placed his phone away.

"So, got a crush on Phil?" Luke asked and I blushed denying it.

"Naww, my little step-sister has a wittle crush!" he cooes as I slap his arm playfully while he smirked.

"You know, I want to try something with you" Luke smirks and I looked at him confused.

"Close your eyes" he orders and I do while walking, Multitasking!

He stops me, as I looked confused.

I kept his lips on me.

Luke Robert Hemmings is kissing me!

-

not edited

I'll edit everything later. :)