Chapter 28

So I wasn't gonna update today but my friend stalked my account and wants an update so why not. Oh and for the friend that stalked me, about what you told me today? Mkay I love youu, stay strong and fab metal mouth😘😂 And thank you loves for 4K I had 3.7K yesterday and wow, just wow thank you so much!!

Okay so I didn't want to do a sequel yet so from now on its 2 years into the future. Hayes and Dakota are 16. Dakota has been living with her aunt Natalie for 1 month. She got out of the depression home 1 month ago. Dakota and the guys have had to contact together.

______________________________

-2 years in future-

Dakotas P.O.V :)

I finally finished decorating my room. It's white walls with little lights hanging around my walls. My king sized bed comforter is white and my head board is white with a fence and lacy design to it. And in the corner of my room i hang all my photos. It's not anywhere close to being done since I've only been home for 1 month.

Just in case you don't remember I'll tell you what going on in my life. I'm now 16 and live with my aunt Natalie in California. I was just released from my depression home. I'm no longer depressed and haven't cut for 2 years and 3 months, I'm clean. Oh and I go by Dakota Nevi, my aunt last name instead of Monta.

"DAKOTA COME DOWN HERE PLEASE" I hear my aunt scream

"Ugh coming" I mumble

"WHAT?" She yells

"I said I'm coming!" I answer

"WHAT!" She yells again

I groan and get up to go down stairs, "you called?" I ask while plopping down on the sofa

"Mm yes, we have new neighbors and I inviting them for dinner tonight. I think you'll like them." She seemed happy, excited even. But why there just neighbors

"Doubt it" I say

"You need to make friends Dakota and trust me you've liked these neighbors"

"You've as in you have. So I've like met them or-" she cute me off

"No questions just get ready dinners at 6"

"Can I at least know what gender and how many are coming?" I laughed

She just furrowed her eye brows "13 boys and 7 girls"

I nearly chocked "wait are you joking"

"No now get ready"

I trudged upstairs to go get ready. I took a hot shower, washed my hair and body then shaved. Once I got out I patted my body dry and started getting ready. I cleaned my face and put on light makeup, mascara and little bit of concealer and foundation and my favorite dark red lipstick. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on my light wash skinny jeans, with a white sugar lip and grey cardigan. I didn't want to put shoes on so I just put on my rainbow huff weed socks. Sooo comfy.

I ran downstairs to help set the table.

"22 plants in all" I said high fiveing my aunt

RING DONG RING

"I'll get it!" I ran to open the door

There stood 2 boys and 1 girl, who look sorta familiar

"Hey I'm Sammy and this is my girlfriend Sasha" a boy with spiked hair wearing jeans, vans, and a white t-shirt said, his girlfriend was a good 4 inches shorter with long black hair. She was stunning she was wearing a black skater skirt with a white crop top that said "rad".