Chapter 49

Sorry I haven't been updating I've been having family issues and I've been lying in bed all week making edits and watching youtube videos. I just want to crawl into a hole and die.

Read my short story - 12 hours

Follow me on vine - idk hayes♡

-----------------

Hayes P.O.V

"Breaking news, Radleys Mental Institution has had a break out. Dakota Levi Monta who had police offers check her into Radley 3 day ago, was found missing last night."

I clicked the news off and sighed.

I got out my phone and decided to call Nash.

"Hey Nash. Its Hayes. Yeah. Good. Okay. Did you hear. Dakota she got out of Radley. Calm down. Yeah. I'm mad too. Okay. Yes. Yeah. Okay. Okay. Yeah. Bye." I hung up the phone.

Nash seemed really annoyed.

I am too but he's seems pissed.

He's at the mall with the Jacks so I decided to go join.

-- at the mall

"Hey jacks!" I bro hugged them both, then sat next to Nash.

"How did she even get out!" Nash said angrily

"I don't know bro. But calm down"

"I can't calm down Hayes. Have you checked our twitters or Vine or instagram? Everyone is freaking out at us because if her!" Nash covered his face with his hands.

"Let's go shopping!" Johnson said in a girly voice

I laughed and got up.

First we went into journeys because we needed some new fans.

"How about these?" I went to grab a blue pair when my hands touched some else's.

"I'm sorry." The girl pulled her hand away and walked out the store.

That voice.

I quietly walked out of the store following the girl and few feet behind.

She looked back and her eyes widened as she started to run.

I ran after her now right on her tall.

"Dakota wait!" I yelled.

-------

I actually hate this book. In want to stop and just write a short epilogue of what was going to happen. Im just not feeling it anymore and feel like this story is just being dragged on. Im sorry but I think I'm going to discontinue it.