Chapter 31

Hmmm so i was wondering if I could maybe get 10k reads for da birthday which is August 19? Almost sorta at 5k which is crayyyy! Muah!

-------------

Dakotas P.O.V

I turned around and there stood Hayes Grier. The douche pants Hayes Grier. I quickly turned back around and continued to ride to mall.

"Dakota please!" He called out chasing me

"Leave me alone"

"Please I'm sorry!"

"Get away from me! Shouldn't you be busy fucking your own personal slut?" I said with as much sass possible

"She's not a slut!" he snapped

"Fine. Whore? Hoe? Bitch? Prostitute? Any of those work too" I fired back still not looking at him

"Look who's talking. Little miss cutter over here" I could hear him smirk. He wanted to hurt me. But I couldn't let it get to me.

"At least I'm not a virgin" i said while turning the corner trying to lose him

But nope. This fag kept chasing me.

"Exactly slut"

"My dicks bigger than yours" I said while sticking my middle finger towards him

I finally lost him after that, and got to the mall about 4 minutes late.

I walked into the mall and it wasn't really crowded which was perfect, so I rode my penny board around the mall. Hmm the first store I went to was H&M and I got and creme skater skirt with black cats on it, a white muscle tee that says "love kills", and a pair of long and lose flowy pants that where light pink with little butterfly's on them.

Next store Victoria Secret, I got 7 bras, 16 pairs of panties, 3 pairs of sweat pants, a light yellow hoodie that said "PINK" on the front, 2 pairs of yoga pant shorts, 2 pairs of the knee cropped yoga pants, and 2 pairs of ankle cropped yoga pants. I also picked up a few perfumes.

I also went to Forever 21, Rue 21, Lush, Teavana, Michael Kors, Delias, Bath and Body Works, Aeropastle, and lastly Francesca's, plus Taco Bell and starbucks.

I spent a lot of money like a lot I had to have had over 30 bags and I had to carry them home on a penny board, plus I needed furniture for my room. I was struggle to walk out of the mall when I bumped into someone.m

"Oops I'm sorry" I said helping them pick there bag up

"No problem, um do you need any help?" Asked the guy

I looked up at saw a gorgeous boy, his light brown hair was spiked up, and he had eyes like nash. He was pretty tan to, and his smile. Oh it was perfect. He was perfect.

"No thanks" I smiled

"Are you sure you're kind of tipping over." He laughed, "oh I'm Danny"

"I'm Dakota" I was still smiling, like an idiot

"Well Dakota since you look as if your about to break, how bout I drive you home?"

"Um just put of curiosity how old are you?"

"19, you?" He asked while picked up a few of my bags

"I'm 16, I'll be 17 this month"

The first thing I thought was stranger danger. But he's hot so screw it.

"You know what I'd love a ride home" I said as we walked to his car.

------

GUYS I MADE A NEW BOOK! ITS CALLED "Surviving" PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT MUAH!💋