Chapter 30

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP YO ASS BECAUSE PLL TONITE BABE!!

---------------------------------

Hayes P.O.V

"AHHHH"

"FUCK MY LIFE"

"FUCKING"

"I WANT TO DIE"

"AHHHH"

These were just some of the screams and sobs coming from Dakota upstairs.

"You disgusting piece of garbage! How dare you touch my niece!" hissed Natalie

"Get out. Now. And bring your prostitute of a girlfriend with you too"

Madi huffed then got up "Ill be at the house hayes" she said before shutting the down behind her

"I wanna talk to Dakota" I pleaded

"Hayes you've done enough" nash put his hand on my shoulder

"It's time for us to leave, thank you for the meal Natalie, were so sorry about tonight" cam said while hugging Natalie

I was really sore from Dakota she got a lot stronger. Mentally and physically. But she also got 10x prettier, like she's stunning.

"ERGHH AHHH"

Another scream followed by a sob, then something hit something. Sounded like...metal. Oh no.

"Dakota! I need to see her!" I cried pushing past Carter to get up the stairs

"Hayes were leaving" Carter said grabbing my arm

I ended up being pushed out of the house with the rest of the guys and girls

I'm such a fuck up

Dakotas P.O.V

*the next morning*

I woke up lying on my freshly cleaned carpet with dry tears stained on my cheek. Memories of sat light flashed through my mind. Madi lied about me, to Hayes. I beat her ass. Hayes slapped me. I beat his ass. I had a panic attack. I'm still clean. I'm going to kill Madi Burton.

I grabbed my phone, my eyes widened as my amount of followers skyrocketed on everything. My Instagram was now at 600k, Twitter 567k, and Vine 298k. Woooah. The guys must have found my accounts.

I scrolled through IG and saw all the posted a photo of me with them last night. They all said something like "look who I found", or "reunited", or "i missed you" and tagged me in all them. Cameron's photo got the most attention though. It was me and him, but I had a bruise on my face.

I rushed my bathroom and saw I had a swollen bruised cheek, with a few little cuts on my cheek and near my eye. Damn Hayes needs to clip his nails.

Me and Cam must have taken that goog after Hayes slapped me. And the comments were crazy. Full of questions, love, hate, the usual. Then I scrolled through Twitter and a few tweets caught my eye.

(@HayesGrier : what did I do. )

(@HayesGrier : im suck a screw up. )

(@HayesGrier : im so so sorry. )

(@Madi_Burton : she deserved it. )

(@Madi_Burton : stupid bitch. )

(@Allie_Dimino : @Madi_Burton lol some people are so fucking dumb. Ugly slut. xD )

(@NashGrier : some people never learn, it's sad. )

Scratch that, I'm gonna kill Madi and Allie. Fucking sluts.

I decided to do something to day so I threw on some black sofy shorts with white swim team sweat shirt and some black flip flops. I need some new clothes so why not go to the mall. I grabbed my phone and wallet then ran downstairs and out the door. I went to my garage and grabbed my the dye penny board then skating to the mall.

"Hey! Dakota wait up!" I turned back around to see the one and only

Hayes Grier.