Chapter 45

Aye hey hey

For the past month I've been staying up till 3am just so I can watch The Sweet Life On Deck and Wizards Of Waverly Place, is that sad?

MORE ISSUES THAN VOGUE

---------------------------

Dakotas P.O.V

After I ran I had no where to go

I couldn't go to Jared's. He'd make go to the police so he was a no. And home was a no too.

So where did I go? I spent most of the day hiding from the police and news then went to the park when the sun went down

And you'd be amazed at the amount of drugs and teenagers come to the park at night and well those druggie teens became my best friends.

Here I am 1 month later, walking around the mall with my new best friend Jen. (Think of JenxPen but dark and hipster)

Maybe you're thinking "how does no one notice you?" well my look has changed

My straight shoulder length, light brown- blonde hair is now just above my belly button and is dyed dark brown color. I also beach curl it everyday.

My clothes, no longer comfy, dressy, and bright are now tight and dark. Actually right now I'm wearing my black jeans, black doc martins, a grey muscle tee that says "vogue" my black Kate spade cross body bag and my black sunglasses(the circle black ones. dunno what there called but there really cute) and for makeup just winged eyeliner with dark purple lipstick

Everything changed in my life. My style, my attitude towards life, my taste in music. And then there's the stuff I do. Well I started smoking. Cigarettes and hookahs and how I make my money well I steal and prostitute. I don't have sex, I just pleasure them and get money. Simply and harmless.

The problem is I live in a house with 8 other people. And jack, he owns our house got in trouble for being caught with drugs. Now everyone is going home for a while just so we don't get in trouble.

The only place I have to go is home. So home I shall sadly go.

Hayes P.O.V

It's been over a month.

Dakotas defiantly alive.

She was going to the police but stopped and ran and they couldn't find her.

So she ran away instead of coming home to be safe with me.

All of twitter and Instagram are in love with Dakota. They post tweets and pics saying there looking for her and they miss her and just asking how me and all the guys are doing.

The guys there okay. But me I'm fine. Dakota doesn't love me she left and hasn't returned so I'm back with Madi.

98% of the fandom hates that I left Dakota but honestly I don't care.

Yeah that's basically my life.

Actually right now me and nash are at Dakotas house babysitting for Natalie.

*ding donggggg*

I got up from the couch to go answer the door.

My jaw dropped to ground as girl with long dark hair, wearing dark clothes, smoking a cigarette and smirking at me stood at the door.

It was Dakota. I could never forget her face.

"Hayes who's at the door-" Nash's eyes widened as he looked through the door

"Holy shit" he choked out

Dakota blew her smoke in my face, "honey, im home"