Chapter 43

Very pissed off right now because I found out my friend is just using me so she can have a ride to Playlist Live NJ. She makes fun of me all the time but when i do it I'm a horrible friend. Fuck fake friends.

Enjoy the mother fucking chapter. Its short.

------------

Hayes P.O.V

Its been 2 days.

2 days without my sunshine

2 days I haven't eaten

2 days I haven't gotten out of bed

2 days without knowing if Dakota is alive

The past 2 days have been hell

All of the guys tweeted to everyone saying about Dakota. We also got #WeLoveYouDakota and #WeWillFindYouDakota trending to number one and two.

Madison and Danny broke up and I explained to Danny what happened. So I still have my face.

Madison's nudes also got leaked which Danny tweeted about saying { @DannyLanes : the fact that @MadisonElleBeer didn't send me the nudes just shows what a cheating whore she is. Glad #Manny is no longer :) }

So Madison is now getting a shit load of hate.

But back to Dakota. Everyone she wrote a letter too received and read there letters, everyone besides Taylor. He and her are very close and he thinks if he reads it she really will be dead.

I haven't gotten out of bed or watched tv or been on social media. I just cried and slept.

Another thing happened, they found Dakotas phone right next to bridge. I cracked and un harmed. So I might have some how stolen it from evidence and I've been looking through it.

She was really happy then just got depressed and I cry every time I look at her phone.

Her phone case was a picture of me and her just looking at each others eyes and holding hands. She was standing on her tipy toes.

"HAYES!" Nash slammed my door open, tears were streaming down his face

"Leave me alone to die" I covered my face with my pillows

"Hayes" nash said more sincere

He took a deep breathe, "they found Dakota"

I closed my eyes and pain filled my chest. I don't want to know if she's dead.

"Hayes" I looked up at him, tears fell down his face.

"She's alive"