Chapter 50

Awe wink wink hi I'm back buttttt you should read my new story just saying! It's like this one but more true I guess not really basic. Yeah but enjoy:))

-----------

Hayes P.O.V

"Dakota Wait!" I called out chasing her through the mall.

She ignored me and pushed past everyone in her way, I did the same trying to catch her.

"Please i won't tell just wait!" I begged

But it was to late she was out the mall doors and by the time I got out she was halfway across the parking lot.

I stopped and watched her run. She looked back at me a slowed down then stopped.

"Please come back" I cried

"You know what? You made me trust you and fall in love with you! I shouldn't know you would be bad! I should have left after the Ben incident! But no I loved you and you lied and ruined me so many times Hayes! Then you Nash tricked me? Well go fuck yourselves!" She screamed

I watched as she wiped her face then stuck her hands in her pockets.

"Please Dakota I want to help you" I was begging for her to come back.

She just laughed at me, "you can't help me Hayes.... Im already dead"

Just like that she was gone. Out of the parking lot and probably gone from me.

A few minutes later Nash and the Jacks came out and sat down next to me. We didn't say anything we just watched the traffic.

"She was here?" Nash managed out

"And now she's gone" I whispered

"How.. Why does she does this?" He covered his head with his hands

"Hey she'll be back" Johnson said

She always comes back.

---------

I know I made you loves wait soo so so so sooooo long but Idk this might be the last chapter🙈 I just love the way it ended. Though i promise for a sequel! Hope you enjoyed!!!