five.

────────────

these words hit you hard, but you almost immediately let go of them as your gaze began to focus on jungkook.

taehyungs pov ~

as i sat down in my new seat, a few rows behind ae, i noticed her talking to another girl besides her.

i laughed to myself as she looked so cute when she was annoyed.

the guy beside me introduced himself, and we began to talk. but my focus kept on going back to ae.

why her?

why is she the one?

as soon as class started, i noticed that her gaze wasn't quite on the board. whereas it looked like she was looking at someone else.

i began to grow furious, the blood inside of me started to boil. i don't know who that person is, but i don't want them near ae.

i don't want her attention to be on someone else.

i want her to be focused on me.

~

seonsaengnim had asked if anyone could go to the copier room to grab some papers for him.

this would be the perfect opportunity to get her alone.

i raised my hand, even though i didn't want to be a teachers pet, i knew this would have to be done in order to be with her.

"taehyung, do you know where it is?" he asked.

"no, but can eun ae show me where it is?"

"sure."

eun aes head shot up from her desk. she looked at me with a slight smile, and we headed out of the door.

end of pov ~

a long silence filled the halls as they were walking.

taehyung looked around as if he was making sure no one was watching. he grabbed your wrists and took you into another hallway.

he had slammed your back up against the lockers and began to kiss you, pinning you to the lockers.

as he kissed you more and more passionately, your eyes grew wider and wider not knowing what was happening.

you didn't kiss back because you still had feelings for kook and you knew this was all wrong.

taehyung ended the kiss and let go of your wrists. he looked at you, like he just craved the taste of you again.

he licked his lips, leaving you panting from what just happened.

"cmon let's go get those papers" he said like nothing just happened. he grabbed your wrists once more and dragged you down the hallways.

────────────

a/n
ayo bitches i finally finished my homework at a decent hour so here you go
thanks for reading lol