eight.

────────────

eun aes pov ~

as tae pulled me back into a hug, a few tears had slipped away from my eyes.
were my parents okay?
is the dog okay?
is the house okay?
what if nothing was the same when i get back home?

as a mixture of anxiety and fear began to fill my thoughts, i looked up to see jungkook looking down and playing with his fingers.

i noticed he had a saddened expression on his face.
maybe he's worried about his family too.

jungkook must've felt my eyes were laid on him because he turned his head and gave me a weak smile. i forced a smile onto my face to hopefully cheer him up even though i wasn't cheerful myself.

taehyung finally released me from the hug and i placed my head on his shoulder. i could hear taehyungs heart beginning to beat faster and faster. maybe it was fear? maybe because of jungkook? hmm..

(a/n - haha sorry i ship taekook too much)

as the rain continued pouring, and the wind still blowing, i began to get a little bored so i started playing with taes hands.

damn. this boy has nice nails.

i started tracing small figure eights and little stars as i heard his heart thumping faster, and faster. he cupped my hands in his and shifted over to face me and i faced him. we looked each other in the eyes for a few moments until he finally spoke.

"i-i..." his stutters were so cute i couldn't but help melting for them.

i looked past taehyung for a split second only to see jungkook clenching his fists as tears began to fill his eyes. he had clearly been staring at us.

taehyung quickly turned around to see what i was looking at. even thought the power was out, i could still tell his mood had completely shifted.

"... im sorry" taehyung said letting go of my hands and facing back in the direction we were before.

taehyungs pov ~

i wanted to confess.

but maybe nows not the right time.

she has feelings for kook, not me.

maybe this was too soon.

maybe this is the universe trying to tell us something.

no matter what,

i want her to be happy.

i want her to feel safe and protected.

i wish i could be the one to do that for her.

────────────

a/n
ew sorry for crappy chapter hopefully these pictures and gifs of tae will make up for it.

a/n ew sorry for crappy chapter hopefully these pictures and gifs of tae will make up for it