twenty.

────────────

aes pov ~

"ae?" i hear my dad calling my name as he walked up the stairs.

"ne?"

"look we need to talk,"
"i know about you and taehyung" he said walking into my room.

my heart started beating faster, and louder. my eyes grew big and tension filled the air.

"uh-" i responded with a shaky voice.

"it's okay i know you lied."
"but i just have one thing to ask of you,

don't you ever speak to that boy again." he said sternly.

"what? why? appa!" i could feel the tears begin to fill up my eyes. i don't know why i was acting like this, but it felt like a part of me would be lost.

"he's a bad influence. if he's making you lie with him now, not only will he lie again but so will you" he said walking out of my room and closing the door behind him.

i cupped my face with my hands and began crying. why am i feeling this way?

~

i walked downstairs and grabbed my coat and slipped on some shoes.

"where do you think you're going?" appa said standing in front of the door.

"i'm going over to fake-break up with taehyung."

"fine. be back in no more than ten minutes okay?"

i nodded and headed out.
taehyung had snap chatted me several times within the past few hours but i never responded.

i knocked on taes door and heard a person come to the door. it was of course the one and only taehyung. he looked tired, but once he looked me in the eyes, his eyes got wide. he let go of the door knob and cupped my face and kissed my lips for a few seconds. i simply didn't kiss back.

"hey what's wrong? you haven't been responding to me all day. i've been so worried" he said with a bit of concern in his voice as he moved his hands down onto my shoulders.

"tae you can stop acting now. my dad knows."

"but i'm not acting ae, i genuinely care for you. you see i like you a lot-"

"no you don't. it's just you getting caught up in the act." i cut him off.

"i-"

"goodbye, taehyung."

i turned around and began walking back to my house. i looked back at him and he was standing there with the door still open, his jaw dropped, and a few tears slipped from his eyes.

that saddened me but i didn't want to disobey my dad. i walked inside, and my dad almost immediately stood up from his chair and asked

"did you do it?"

i gulped and responded with a nod. i bit my tongue to try to stop any tears from falling. i ran up to my room and sat on my bed and began sobbing.

after about a half hour, i went back on my phone to hopefully clear my mind.

but it quite frankly did just the opposite.

1 new message from taehyung 💗

i reluctantly unlocked my phone to view the message.

taehyung 💗: Ae please believe me. I do like you. I care for you. Please let me be
there for you.
  — seen, 6:32 pm
Please Ae answer me.
I miss you already.
  — seen, 6:33 pm

eun ae: you know we weren't even dating
for real right?

taehyung 💗: Oh come on don't tell me you didn't feel anything at all.

eun ae: taehyung i think you're just confused
with what you're feeling. don't worry,
you're not the only one. but i don't think
you'll mean anything when another girl
comes along. i think it's best if we don't get involved in anything with each other.

taehyung 💗: You don't mean any of that. Those are in the words of your father not in the words of Eun Ae.
  — seen, 6:36 pm
Please let's try this for real this time.
  — seen, 6:37 pm

eun ae: im sorry tae.

taehyung 💗: Ae please. I swear I'll treat you better than a queen. I'll cuddle you anytime you feel lonely. I'll take you on road trips anytime you want to try something new. I'll take you on as many dates as we can. I'll give you each and every one of my hoodies. I'll get you food even if it's at two am. I'll put you above anything and everything else. I'll be the best boyfriend you could ever dream of. Please just give us a real chance.

[Message not sent]

block "taehyung 💗"

yes or no

────────────