sixteen.

────────────

i have never really liked attention. especially this much of it. knowing the i could possibly loose whatever i had with jungkook kind of hurt inside. but for now i had to enjoy the moment of being taes girlfriend.

soon enough it was lunch time. i sat down at my table, across from mee. i haven't talked to her since the party a few days ago.

"hey what's up" she said smiling as she began to eat.

"mm nothing much" i responded. i then felt an arm wrap around my shoulder as they sat down next to me.

"hey babe" taehyung said as the rest of his friends and jungkook sat down.

mees jaw dropped.
"are you going to explain to me what's going on here?" mee said pointing at the two of us

"uhhh-" i began but was cut off by tae

"oh ae hasn't told you yet?"

"they're dating oOooOo" jimin said cutting off tae as he sat down next to mee.

hoseok sat on the other side of her, and began braiding her hair. yoongi sat next to me and fell asleep in his ramen. seokjin, who was sitting right beside yoongi, tried moving his head but yoongi wouldn't budge. namjoon sat across from jin and broke his chopsticks in half within a matter of seconds and had to eat with broken chopsticks.

as for jungkook, he sat at the end of the table isolated from everyone else's conversations. he was only sitting there because they were his only friends, excluding taehyung.

i looked over at him, as he was just staring down playing with his food. taehyung noticed my staring when his soft hands pulled my chin to face him.

"hey. you're mine" he reminded me and kissed my forehead 

even though we may not be really dating, i still blushed.

"aweee" namjoon, seokjin, hoseok, jimin, and mee said in sync.

"hey! no pda!" the hall monitor hansol said as he came running towards us.

"ah shoot we gotta make like a zayn and blast" taehyung said grabbing my wrist.

he lead me down the halls as if he knew the place inside and out. he stopped once we reached a ladder in which i even had no clue where it lead to.

taehyung began climbing it and i followed. he opened the door to a rooftop with an outstanding view of the city below us.

"h-how did you find this?" i asked

"i thought everyone knew about this? and i was curious because i passed this when i was trying to find the cafeteria."

"omo. it's beautiful"

"just like you" he said turning towards me.

i slightly cringed at his comment when he pulled me in for a kiss. i wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands were around my waist. he smiled slightly throughout the soft kiss as if he were the happiest person alive.

i thought i heard the door open but i ignored it since it was probably all in my head. we continued kissing, slowly and softly, until

"ae..."

i quickly broke away from the kiss to see who it was.

"appa?"

────────────