twenty seven.

────────────

our lips parted from each others. i looked back up at jimin who laid a soft gaze upon me. he sent me a gentle smile, in which his slightly crooked tooth was peeking through. his silky hands took mine in his and made a light pink blush spread across my cheeks.

the happy sensation i was feeling didn't last long before fear quickly took over. my eyes widened when i noticed taehyung standing in the doorway, his jaw dropped to the floor. i pulled myself out of jimins grasp and ran towards taehyung.

"babe—" jimin shouted after me

babe?

and with that word taehyung ran. i did not intend to hurt taehyung. nor did jimin. i never saw jimin in that way and jimin didn't think of me in that way either. things just got out of hand.

"taehyung" i shouted his name, trying to catch up. tears began streaming down my face until i realized he was too far away to hear.

it saddened me knowing that taehyung thought the wrong thing. that he thought jimin and i would go behind his back. that he didn't know the whole story.

but who knows,
maybe it was for the best.

i slid down the wall, face in my hands.

"ae im so sorry i didn't mean to-"

i pulled him into a tight hug.

i didn't care that jimin caused all of this. that he made taehyung mournful. that i lost taehyungs trust. but i needed someone to hug. someone who would care for me, and be there for me.

and that person was park jimin.

────────────

a/n
im so sorry for the short chapters pls forgive me ㅠㅠ