💔9//Never cared or always cared

Baekhyun woke up before you. Straching his arms lazily
like a cat without realising, he accidentally stepped on your  palm.

"a-aaa!",you immediately jerk up, eyeing him. If feels like your wrist almost got dislocated. Baekhyun quickly pass his hand gently along the surface of your soft palm.

"Oh mianhae(Y/n)ssi.Is it hurt?",he looked at you with worried face."I'm fine",you answered him.

"Are you hungry?",he asked.

You looked at him "yes",you pouted your lips."Okay. I'm going to wake up your brother",he gave you a smirk smile. Then off he
goes upstairs. As you waited,you mumbled yourself.

"It had been 4 days I stayed at his house since I free from the
hospital. They still haven't search for me",you felt disappointed.

As you were thinking about it,you heared Baekhyun calling your
name.You quickly went upstairs to check up.

When you entered Chanyeol's room, you saw Baekhyun was trying to waking him up. Shaking him like he's going to kill your brother's soul.

"What's the matter?"

"I've been trying to wake him up like 10 minutes,but he didn't even blinked his eyes. His body is heating up. Help me wake him up.We need to go to the clinic."

Then,you and Baekhyun slowly help him to walk.He was sweating because of the fever,he doesn't have any energy to stand by himself,his eyes were barely open.

Your brother's car was parked outside the house.You went to the car to start the engine while Baekhyun and Chanyeol waited inside the house.

While you were starting it, there was a black car parked behind
the car.It was your parents car.
Your mother walked to the car and knocked the window. Desperately. Or fake desperate.

"(Y/n) I'm sorry.Please forgive me".You got out from the car.

"Why are you looking for me?",you replied with your emotionless face. More problems just have to appear.

"I'm sorry about that night and I shouldn't say those things to you
on that night."

"You shouldn't say those HURTFUL words to your OWN DAUGHTER like I am nothing to you! Like I'm not your flesh and
blood ",you shouted.

Your father get out from the car and went to you. You looked at him, resisting the thought of hugging him because he came here.

"Please comeback with us and stay with us",your father begged.

"No. I want to stay with oppa and I couldn't TRUST you ANYMORE! I HATE YOU", you rised your voice even louder. Trust.. you have forgotten how you should trust them.

Your voice draws your brother's attention.He stands up with his
weak legs and went outside.Baekhyun whom was sleeping
immediately woke up because of your voice.He quickly went outside to help Chanyeol to walk.

"We promise we won't do everything that you hated and we promise we won't ever hurt you the same way again",your mother begged. Her eyes filled with tears.

"Why should I follow you? You said you HATED ME!",you tried
to hold your tears. You heart still stung at the thought that she hated you.

Suddenly, Chanyeol approached,
reaching for you.

---------------------------------------

Guys thank you for reading it.

😊😊😊😊👼👼👼👼😊😊😊😊

Edited ver!