❤8//came into senses

You woked up in the middle of night.
You were very shocked when you saw...

You were shocked when you saw someone were lying
beside you. Then, you opened your eyes wider and look closely to the person's face.

It was your brother.

He was lying comfortably on the bed. As you look closer to his face,you realized his eyelashes were wet, his cheeks were covered with wet tears.

Your heart pounded in pain when you saw him lying on the bed that way.Sleeping in that state.

Your heart broked even more when you saw eyebags below his eyes, he sometimes would have problem to sleep easily.

"He must be crying all night because of me",you said quietly in your heart.

Then,you put a blanket on his body.After that you slowly opened the door and went downstairs. You felt so hungry.After all the crying you did, you need food.

So, you went to the kitchen without bothering to switch the lights on.

Entering the kitchen, you saw the fridge door was open.

You went closer to the fridge.

*PAAK*

You fell on the ground.You were frightened to see Baekhyun behindthe fridge door eating.

"Oh (Y/n)!,why are you here?",he asked you with his full mouth.

"I'm sightseeing the kitchen",you replied while your hand caressing your butt that was in pain.

"Oh...are you hungry?", Baekhyun asked you with his smirk smile.You smiled back at him."Yes I am so hungry", he stood up and rushed to the cabinets to grab a few packs of ramen with the pot.

"Can you help me?",he smiled at you. "Of course I will help
you",you answered happily knowing his plan.

After you had put all the ingredients, you started to stir the ramen in the pot.While you were stirring focusly, Baekhyun gripped your hand.

"Let me stir it and can you put the bowl on the table?",he looked
at you."..okay",you replied with your trembling voice.He almost got you blushing.

Baekhyun sat in front of you.

Your heart beats continously and fastly.

You felt the heat all over your body.You tried to stop the feeling but it was unstoppable. You sighed. Nervous started climbing on you so suddenly.

While you were busy eating, Baekhyun extended his hand to wipe your lips with his elegant fingers.

"Can you eat properly?",he said to you with his blinding smile.

You were so shocked by his sudden action.You couldn't said a word.He then continues eating the ramen.Is it the nervousness that got you eating like a child?

__________________

"Let me wash the bowls",you said to Baekhyun and began to pick up his bowl to the sink.

"Why? We cooked together so lets wash it together",he looked at you. You widened your eyes not believing in his remarks.

Then he helped you to wash the bowls and the pot.He was so focused on washing that you played with the water and sprinkled at Baekhyun's face.

"Hey stop it",he looked at you furiously.You laughed at his cute
face. Then,two of you sprinkled the water at each other.

After then,you went to the hall with Baekhyun.You switched the TV."I still can't sleep.Can you watch the TV with me?",you looked at him.

"Okay. But,what do you want to watch?",he asked.

"I want to watch Scarlet Heart",you answered him. As you watches the drama with him,two of you laughed, cry and develop bunch of theories about the scenes together.

While you were enjoying the drama,you felt something leaning at your shoulder it was..

Baekhyun's head.

You were shocked but at the same time,you felt soo fluttered and can't seem to believe it.You put his head on a pillow and arranged his body properly.

You looked at his flawless face,adorable features closely.You touched his hair and his lips.You fell in focus at his lips.

innocently, you gave him a quick peck on the lips. It feels so
wrong but right at the same time. You try to shrug it off but you knew it won't fade away. Regret? You felt it a bit.

Then, you took a few pillows and sleep below the sofa beside him.

"Good night Baekhyun",you smiled
at him sweetly.

Somehow he still can made you
feel giddy and your heart pounding even when he's in slumber.

-------------------------------

Thank you for re-read this edit.
Vote if you okay with it~
😊😊😊😊😊😆😆😆😊😊😊😊