i

"Namjoon and Jin will be together. Taehyung, Yoongi, and Hoseok will have to share one room. So, that leaves Jungkook and Jimin in the last dorm room," BangPD announced to the seven boys.

Jimin and I will be in the same room? Oh man, holy shit, Jungkook thought. He was beyond happy at this moment. He could sleep, share clothes, and do other "exciting" activities with Jimin.

"Lucky you, Jungkook. I wish I had Jimin-hyung as my roommate," Taehyung pouted.

"Why? Do you like him or something?" Jungkook asked, slightly jealous.

"Ew, no. I mean we both know I'm gay, and Jimin is for sure a hotto robotto, but I'm not interested in him. I just wanted him as my roommate because he's neat and organized, unlike the other two."

"Did you just say that he's a 'hotto robotto?' What does that even mean?"

"It means that he's so hot, even a blind person could see it, duh. Why? Do you like him, Jungkook?" Taehyung smirked.

"N-no. I was just w-wondering why you wanted him as your roommate... and he's not even my type!" Jungkook lied.

"Aw, well that's too bad," a new voice chimed in. "If I were you, I'd probably ask myself out."

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook whispered, practically shaking as he turned around to see the older trying to hold in his smile.

"Relax, I was just joking, but you'd better unpack your stuff soon. I have my own luggage too, you know," Jimin turned around and walked into the kitchen.

"Damn, look at him... hey, Jungkook? Are you okay? Your face looks like the tomato I threw at my science teacher," Taehyung started poking at Jungkook's face.

"Um, I think I'm gonna go unpack my stuff now," Jungkook swatted Taehyung's hands away as he ran to his room.

"Wow, he's so whipped."