only

"I told you to stop hanging out with him!"

"But he's my friend, hyung!"

"I don't care! What if he takes you away from me?"

"He won't, Jimin-ah! He knows that I'm already dating you!"

The argument between the two continued for about an hour. Jungkook had been spending a lot of time with Yugyeom lately. Jimin couldn't help it, but he grew jealous and protective over him. He trusted Jungkook, but now he made the mistake of allowing his pride to take over. Sure, they experienced small fights before and made up the same day, but this was the first major fight they ever had.

"But Yugyeom could-"

"No, he won't do anything! Don't you trust me?" Jungkook's voice cracked. Even though he was taller than Jimin, he felt so small and vulnerable right now.

"I do trust you, baby." Jimin reached out to hold Jungkook's hand, but the younger pulled it back towards him.

"If you trusted me, then we wouldn't be arguing right now."

Jimin snapped. "Well, then maybe we shouldn't be dating!"

Jungkook was definitely caught off guard. "What?"

"You heard me. If you can't admit that you're wrong, then maybe we should break up."

Jungkook's lips trembled. He opened his mouth, but no words came out.

"Goodbye, Jungkook. We'll talk about this later," Jimin stated as slammed the front door shut, leaving Jungkook standing in the middle of the living room alone.

"Jimin, that's enough," Taemin pushed the glass of wine away. "You look like you're going to pass out."

Jimin ignored him and grabbed his wine. "It'd be better if I did. Shit, I fucked up, hyung."

"What do you mean?"

Jimin sighed. "Jungkook and I got in an argument earlier today. I was just jealous that he was spending too much time with his friend, then one thing led to another, and I told him that we should break up."

Taemin was stunned. "Why the hell would you do that?!"

"It was in the heat of the moment," Jimin stood up. "Can you drive me to the grocery store? I need to buy Jungkook some banana milk and apologize."

Halfway through the drive, Jimin felt a buzz in his right pocket. He unlocked his phone to see that he had at least thirteen missed calls from the other members. He immediately called Taehyung.

"Hello? Did you guys need something, Taehyung-ah?"

"Jimin, can you put Jungkook on? He's not answering his phone."

"Isn't he in the dorm?"

"Everyone's here except for you and Jungkook. Is he not with you right now?"

Jimin paused. "I'm coming to the dorm right now, Tae."

"But you didn't answer m-" Taehyung got cut off when Jimin hung up.

"Taemin, let's just skip the grocery store."

Jimin ran towards his and Jungkook's shared room. Thankfully, all of his clothes were still there.

Come on, Jungkook, where are you?

Jimin was beyond worried. The last time he left Jungkook alone and upset, he ended up in the hospital. What are the odds of it happening again?

"Where is he, Jimin-ah?" Yoongi poked his head from out the door.

"I don't know, hyung!" Jimin frantically ran to get his phone and jacket.

"We all thought you guys were on a date."

Jimin quickly wiped his eyes. "But we're not together anymore."

Yoongi whipped his head to face Jimin. "What?!"

"I broke up with him today. I'm so stupid, hyung. I got jealous that he was hanging out with his friend more than me, and-"

Yoongi cut him off. "You shouldn't have done that, Jimin! What if he hurt himself, again?"

Jimin shook his head. "Don't say that!"

Yoongi crossed his arms. "Go find him, Jimin. We'll all look in different places where he might be."

Just like how Jungkook was this morning, Jimin was left alone. Jimin crouched down and rested his head on his knees. Where could Jungkook be? He looked on top of a drawer and saw a piece of paper with some writing on it. His eyes widened as he recognized Jungkook's handwriting and dashed out to the streets of Seoul once he read the note.

"Sorry I didn't say goodbye to you, Jimin-hyung, but I'm going to stay with my brother this time."