dear jungkook,

"What's wrong with those two?" Yoongi pointed at Jimin and Jungkook with his chopsticks. They didn't touch any of the food on their plates and avoided eye contact with each other.

"I don't know," Namjoon mumbled. "Something's not right."

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock," Jin sneered. "Do you think they had an argument earlier?"

Namjoon was about to respond when everyone looked at the end of the table because they heard Jimin's chair fall back.

"Are you fucking serious, Jungkook?!" Jimin yelled, his shirt now stained and wet from the soda Jungkook accidentally spilled on him.

"I'm sorry, hyung! It was an accident, I swear!"

"I'm not your hyung, so stop calling me that!" Jimin looked at the other members who were just staring in shock at the bickering males.

"Jimin, I'm sorry..."

"Just shut up. I'm going to my room," Jimin announced before he slammed his door shut.

It was dead silent for a few minutes before Hoseok asked, "Why was he so upset at you for knocking down his cup?"

"It wasn't just because of that," Jungkook sniffed as he let a few tears escape from his eyes. "I said some mean things to him one night, which were all lies, and now he's just been ignoring me for the past few weeks."

"Well, what did you say to him?"

And so then Jungkook had to tell them the whole story, starting from when he started to develop feelings for the older male when they first met all the way to the night when everything fell apart.

"You know, if I was Jimin, I would be really angry at you, too. You have to be careful of what you say to other people," Jin scolded.

"I know. I wish I could take back what I said to him... he probably hates me right now," Jungkook wiped away the tears that were cascading down his face.

"Jimin doesn't hate you," Taehyung assured him. "He's just... very upset right now. If my crush ever talked to me like that, I would be heartbroken, too."

"Just give him some space for right now, alright? Later on, you can talk to Jimin and try to fix this mess."

"But I can't, hyung. Jimin won't let me! He doesn't even want to do anything with me anymore." Jungkook closed his eyes and let his head drop down in shame.

"And it's all my fault."