is

Jungkook absentmindedly played with Jimin's tiny fingers. The both of them couldn't be any happier. Jungkook was finally in a stable relationship with his favorite person.

"Can you believe we've already been dating for almost a year?" Jimin kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "I don't know what to do for our anniversary."

"I want a baby." The younger giggled when he saw Jimin's shocked expression. "I'm just kidding, hyung. We're too young for that much responsibility."

Jimin hummed in agreement and continued to watch an old episode of Hwarang. "Hey, Kookie, you never told me much about your brother or your past."

"Well, what do you wanna know?"

"What happened when your brother died?"

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to remember everything that happened in detail. "Well, I was the one who found him... he was lying down in his bed. I really thought he was sleeping, I didn't think he was dead. I was only fourteen, hyung! My brother was sixteen when he died," he continued talking although he felt tears welling up in his eyes.

"I tried waking him up, but he was already gone. I can't remember exactly what happened, but I do know that my parents took him to the hospital while I stayed with my uncle that night. The next day, my parents took me to the hospital to see my brother. They were crying so much... so much, hyung. I still didn't know what was going on, but I cried, too. The doctor lead us to his room, and my brother was so pale and still. He looked peaceful, though. And then I thought 'Hyung is at peace, so I won't disturb him.' And during his funeral, I didn't cry... I couldn't. My parents let me see him in his casket, one last time. But I still visit his grave every year," Jungkook spoke with unsteady, short breaths. Jimin soothingly rubbed his back in circular motions while drying Jungkook's tears with his other hand.

"What was his name?"

"Jeon Junghyun."

After letting Jungkook calm down for a bit, Jimin asked another question. "How did he die?"

"Suicide," he whispered. "He overdosed on his anti-depressants."

"You could've died the same way, if I didn't find you sooner!"

"I know, hyung. Did I tell you that depression runs in my family?"

Jimin shook his head. "You've never told me. How could the universe fuck up so badly like this? Does that mean that both of you guys had depression?"

Jungkook nodded. "But I'm getting better, hyung! My therapist told me that since I'm doing really well, he's going to cut our sessions soon."

"That's sounds really good, Kookie. I'm proud of you."

Jungkook grinned in response and leaned into Jimin. The happy atmosphere was revived. Everything was perfect for the both of them. It seemed as if right now was the most beautiful moment in life. Jungkook had finally captured Jimin's heart and attention.

But how long would their happiness last?