I don't wanna do this anymore

(short)

He was greeted by her sad smile; their eyes were laced with sorrow. She held out her signature colored rose, "I don't wanna do this anymore, it was fun when I was younger. I'm older now, I have different goals." She spoke softly.

The beating of his heart felt slow, he grabbed the rose and frowned. His eyes stung as tears felt the urge to fall, he was personally asked by Tamaki to recruit new members for the host club. With that, he did, however, he wasn't excepting them to leave so soon.

"But you been in the host club for nearly all high school, it would be our last year together." He started.

She frowned as she cleared her throat and stood up straight, her eyes pierced into his, "Hikaru, I am a different person now. I can't be a host all my life, we both know this. Besides, this year is the year I find who I am. Being a part of the host club isn't who I am anymore."

___ bowed slightly as she started to walk past him, he watched as her hair swayed as she continued. He opened his mouth to speak but was shocked by her words. The auburn-haired boy stared down at his feet as he allowed the rose to fall to the ground. His fists clenched, turning around he, himself started back.

Perhaps it was time for him to leave as well.