Starting Today, You Are a Host!

You lay in bed with your phone in your hand watching Ouran Host Club, yet again. You couldn't help but fall in love with the anime, the quirky characters and unique plot. So how can you not love it? What left like only an hour or so, you found yourself on episode 13 already. Failing to notice how tired you were becoming, your eyes close slowly as you fall asleep in bed, while the show continues to play.

Your mouth opened slightly as you became to snore softly, your hair rests on your pillow as the sound of the introduction of the next episode begins. The sound of rain began as your window was slightly open, the cold breeze lingered into the room. Your sleeping body had goosebumps appear on it.

The rain outside stirred violently outside, the room began to spin the once realistic room began to change. Your once realistic bedroom was slowly becoming animated. Yet, the deep slumber made everything seem to be peaceful. Turning on your other side, your body began to change, your hair slowly became animated.

The next morning, you slowly open your eyes. The room around you wasn't the same room you fell asleep in, it looked like the setting of every anime. You slowly sat up in your bed, your eyes shifted around the room in confusion. The sound of someone knocking on your door caught your attention.

"What the hell?" you mumbled softly as you got out of bed.

"____? It's time for school." a voice said from the other side of the door.

It didn't sound like anyone you knew, you thought to yourself as you slowly moved out of bed towards the door. "Huh? Who's there?" you called out.

The voice let out a small laugh, "Really? It's me, Yuki! We're going to be late for school." she giggled softly. Opening the door slowly, you were greeted by a short girl with long brown hair and bright green eyes, she gave you a side smile as she wore an very familiar looking uniform.

"School? O-oh, yeah, school." you answered carefully, as you studied her uniform, it was a yellow dress, you seen it from somewhere. In the back of your heas, you just knew that uniform from somewhere, you just had to think.

"Ouran." you said out loud.

"Yeah,  that's where we go, you're being weird about this. Are you okay?" Yuki asked forwarding her eyebrows. 

A/N: Part One, I'm back to writing again! I see we're close to 100k! Thank you guys so much! I will be writing more, I promise! I missed you guys and I missed writing! Look out for new parts to this, I want to do something like the amnesia inspired one shots again.