Chapter 17: Sink or Swim

I boarded up on the boat. Uma was sleeping in considering she had night duty and I was stuck sitting their babysitting Princey with Harry.

"Sleeping Beauty's been knocked out since we did the kidnapping," Harry replied.

"Yeah, well why don't you go ahead and give him a little smooch and wake him up," I replied leaning back on my palms as I sat on the deck in front of Princey. Harry glared at me and I just smiled. "Har, can I ask you something?"

"What?" He asked.

"Did you know my sister came looking for me at one point or was that all Uma? I asked her and she admitted to it, but she didn't really mention if you had any part of it, so did you or not?" I asked. Harry stayed silent and didn't reply. "Well?"

"She did it out of fear, Holls," Harry replied frowning, "you were weak and frail, didn't even have your voice yet, she didn't want you to fall into her manipulation again."

"So be honest, was it cause Mal was on the island that I wasn't allowed to leave the boat or did you guys really care about my health?" I replied.

"Pfft, Mal and that little thief of yours didn't even stay more than a day, that's how little they cared," He replied, "we kept you on the boat to hide you from the three and help you heal!" Harry kneeled down in front of me. I looked down to meet his gaze.

"What did you guys do to Drizzy to keep her quiet?" I asked frowning. Harry looked down to the floor. I crossed my leg over my other before using the tip of my black boot to push the bottom of Harry's chin forcing him to look up at me. "Harry, if you've laid a single finger on her, I'll break it."

"Relax, Love," He smiled as he placed a hand around my ankle pushing it down before standing up. I gave him my hand and he helped me up. He was a little bit to forceful, so he sent me crashing right into him. He rested a hand around my waist. "All we did was do a little bit of threatening."

"You threatened her?" I said narrowing my eyes.

"Just a little one," He said.

"How little?" I asked.

"Very little," he replied measuring with his fingers. I smiled placing a hand over his free one.

"Why not repeat it back to me?" I asked.

"We just said that if she told you or your sister about anything of each other, we'd make sure the three Oldies would know about your presence on the island," He replied and before he could do anything, I twisted his arm behind his back. He cried out in pain releasing me from the waist I shoved him back toward the railing. "Ow! Ow! Lia! Wai-"

"You used me to strike fear into her?!" I said angry.

"Come on, Love, you know we wouldn't have went through with it," Harry replied.

"Of course not," I replied, "because you needed me."

"It's not like th-" Harry started but winced when I forced his arm farther back, "that. We're friends. You're one of us."

"Yeah, I'm so sure," I replied before I used my other hand to lift up his leg before releasing him and letting him fall overboard. He cried out as he fell before a splash interrupted the sound. It wasn't long before I heard him screaming my name and splashing around the water. I could hear him yelling at my two dolphin buddies who were more likely playing with him. I turned to look back when I heard Sleeping Beauty stirring. I turned back and kneeled down in front of Princey. He blinked as he looked around.

"What?" He said in a daze, "Where am I?"

"Well, it sure isn't Kansas anymore, Sunshine," I replied. He looked at me analyzing my face.