1♥️

Evan's dream
Yep he's dreaming about Connor
"C-Connor..."I moaned out,I felt Connor's warm hands touch my body."Eva..."he said,I cringed."what?"I said,"wake up Eva..."he said."My names not Eva,it's Evan."i said.

End of Evan's dream

Evan's pov
I woke up I cold sweat,I sighed."just a dream..."I said,I got out of bed.i went to my closet to pick a shirt,I decided to pick out a blue polo shirt(lol can you imagine Evan's entire closet is just blue polo shirts and his drawer is filled with kakis?)and some kakis.

I took of my shirt only to see my stitches on my chest,I sighed.See I used to be a girl,my full name was Evelyn Hansen.I was called Eva for short,but that was the problem.i didn't feel like an Eva,I felt more like a...well...like and Evan.my surgery was expensive but my mom managed to pay for it,she works at the hospital.

But enough about that,I heard a knock on my door.i put my blue polo shirt on,"come in."i said.my mom opened the door,"hey hon,you ready for school?"she asked.i nodded,I twiddled with my fingers.oh yeah,I forgot to mention that I have social anxiety and that I broke my arm when I-while I was climbing a tree.(see what I did there?)

"Don't forget Ev,you have an appointment with dr.Sherman after school."she said,I fake smiled."ok mom."I said,she smiled."I'll wait for you downstairs..."she said as she closed my door,I sighed and took off my pj pants and put on my kakis.

"I can't believe I had another dream about Connor..."I thought,I have a huge crush on this kid named Connor Murphy.my friend-i mean family friend Jared always calls him names like "school shooter" or "druggie".one time,Jared called Connor "hot topic"and well...let's just say that landed Jared in the nurses office.

How was that for the first chapter?you get an introductory on Evan's life!next chapter is about Connor's and then they'll see each other in school!