16♥️

A/N
I want you all to remember this,Phillip and Lukas are they cutest ship I've ever seen.don't believe me?in one episode Lukas got Phillip a Polaroid camera because he knew Phillip loved taking photos,that's all the proof I have.

Let's start the chapter!
——————————————————-
Connor's pov
I rented Evan and I a U-Haul truck(ah,I can smell the reference)to pack all our stuff in,Evan held Cyrus close to his chest."Ev,you Ok?"I asked as I loaded the last box of stuff,"y-yeah,just remembering stuff..."he said."could you hold Cyrus?i have to say goodbye to my mom."he asked,"Sure Ev."I said.

He handed me Cyrus and I held him.

Evan's pov
I handed Cyrus to Connor,then walked to my mom.she sniffed,"I never thought this day would come so quickly..."she said.i began to tear up,"but you deserve happiness,and I'll visit you as soon as I can."she said.i hugged her,she hugged me back.

"Your mom isn't going anywhere
Your mom is staying right
Your mom is going anywhere,your mom is staying right here no MATTER WHAT...I'll be here"

I got into the front of the U-Haul truck,Cyrus was in the middle in his car seat and Connor was driving.i felt the memories of my dad flood back to me,like I had to remember them."Ev?you ready?"Connor asked,I took a deep breath."let's do this."I said,he started the U-Haul truck.i waved goodbye one last time to my mom,soon we were off.

Goodbye mom

Goodbye Jared

Goodbye Alana

Goodbye Zoey

Goodbye old life

Goodbye Eva....