5♥️

Connor's pov
"Where are you going Connor?"my mom asked concerned,I groaned."to see a friend."i said,"is it a girl?"Zoey asked.i turned and looked at her,"None of your fucking business!"I yelled."Connor w-"I cut my mom off by slamming the front door,I ran to Evan's house.

Time skip to Evan's House is brought to you by Ben and Taylor's wedding(THEY WILL GET MARRIED SOON DON'T YOU THINK THEY WON'T)

Evan's pov
I was reading a book about trees when I suddenly heard tapping on glass,I looked at my window only to see Connor!i scrambles out of bed and opened the window,"Connor what are you doing here?"I asked as he climbed in."i wanted to see you,my family is being annoying so I wanted to see my only friend."he said.

I smiled a bit,"Hey Evan are you Ok?you look warm."he asked.i then touched my cheeks only to realize that I'm blushing,"crap!"I thought."I gotta pretend to be sick"I thought,then I fake coughed."ohhhhhh no I'm sick."I said,Connor's eyes widened."crap,what can I do to help?"he asked,I smiled a bit.

"You can maybe...stay over for the night?"I asked."Sure,I'll stay over."he said,"yes!"I cheered in my brain."first we gotta get you a shirt that doesn't have long sleeves."he said,I gulped."Don't worry,I won't look at your stitches."he said,"and besides,we're both guys."he said.

I smiled,"he called me a guy!"I thought.i searched through my drawer to find a shirt sleeve shirt,once I did i slowly took off my long sleeve shirt.I noticed Connor was blushing a bit,"woah..."he said."W-What is it?"I stuttered,he got closer to me."your stitches look cool."he said,I blushed like crazy.

I quickly put the long sleeve shirt on,"did it hurt?"he asked."huh?"i said,"when you got the surgery,did it hurt?"he asked.i hesitated,"Y-Yeah,it did."I said."if you don't want to talk about it i won't force you too."he said,I smiled."Thanks Connor."I said,"your welcome."he said.