6♥️

Evan's pov
I was having so much fun hanging out with Connor!he painted my nails,we watched a movie,we made cookies."Oh hey Ev,you don't mind if I take a shower here do you?"he asked,I blushed just thinking about him naked."N-No I don't mind at all!my mom won't come home till midnight."I said,"sweet,thanks!"he said.

He walked upstairs,I heard the bathroom door close."I should grab him a towel."I said,as I grabbed a towel I thought about him in the shower again."no Evan!stop having sexual thoughts about him,he probably doesn't like you that way!"my brain said,I shook my head."I-I Can do this."I said to my self,I took a deep breath.

I began to walk upstairs,then I stopped."should I do this?"I thought,my brain was screaming no by my heart was screaming yes.i continued to walk up the stairs,then I walked down the hall and made it to the bathroom door.my heart was literally pounding out of my chest,my breath hitched a bit.

My hand was shaking as I placed it on the doorknob,"I can do this..."I thought.i opened the door."I-I got you a towel."I said,then I saw him.i felt like my nose was bleeding as I saw him naked,"thanks Evan."he said.i was about to leave when he said something that nearly made my heart stop beating,"wanna join me?"he asked.

HAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER BITCHES!