20♥️(THE FINAL CHAPTER!)

A/N
WE MADE IT TO THE FINAL CHAPTER!like I said,unfortunately there will be no sequel.but!after this I will start writing Davey's Santa Fe and then write the Benlor fanfic,after writing and finishing those fanfics I will make a mcpriceley fanfic!

Cyrus' pov
"I can't believe we're going to be in high school!"i said,"I know right?"Buffy said.we laughed,Buffy is my best friend.Andi is too!we walked to school and saw Andi,she saw us and waved.we ran to her,"Andi!"we said as we hugged her.she laughed and hugged us back,"we heard from Cyrus' dad that your mom is your sister!"Buffy said.

"Yeah,and my grandma is my mom."Andi said,"that must of been rough Andi..."I said.i patter her back,"yeah but I'm ok now."she said."if anything is ever wrong you can talk to us ok?"Buffy said,"yeah,we're your friends."i said.she smiled,"thanks guys,you're the greatest friends ever."she said.

Buffy and I smiled.

After school...

Cyrus' pov
I was walking home with Buffy,Buffy told me Andi was walking home with someone named Jonah.

Jonah

Even his name makes my heart beat a bit faster,as I was walking home with Buffy I heard footsteps behind us.i turned my head,and I blushed.i saw Jonah with Andi,that kinda broke my heart a bit.

I think I was falling for Jonah...

THE END!

Get ready for Davey's Santa Fe!