2♥️

A/N
Hey guys!so I have a plan,when I'm done with this book I'll write Davey's Santa Fe.When I'm done with that I'll write Meeting You(a benlor fanfic)

Ok!let's start the chapter!
——————————————————
Connor's pov
I opened my window,then took out a cigarette and a lighter.i lit my cigarette,I smoked a bit."ah,that's much better..."I said,I stared out my window.i put out my cigarette on my ashtray,then closed the window.i got changed and walked downstairs,I sat down at the table.

I hate my family and myself,my dad and sister don't give two fucks about me.My mom cares about me but she never picks my side when I'm arguing with my dad,"It's your senior year Connor,you are not missing the first day."my mom said."I already said I'd go tomorrow,I'm trying to make a compromise here."i said,my mom looked at my dad.

"Aren't you going to say anything Larry?or are you too busy on your emails?"she asked him,"you have to go to school Connor."he said.he barely looked at me,"that's all your gonna say?"she asked him."Well what do want me to say?"he asked,"he's not going to listen,look at him.he's probably high."he said.

"He's definitely high."Zoey said,"FUCK YOU."I yelled,I banged my face on the table."Fuck you!"Zoey said back,"don't curse at your brother Zoey it's no constructive."my mom said."and besides,he's not high."she said,I lifted my face up slowly and smiled.my mom sighed,she knew that if I smiled like that I was high.

"I don't want you going to school high Connor."she said,"Perfect."i said as I got up."so then I won't go,thanks mom!"I said as I walked back up to my room.as I grabbed my bag from my room I heard my sister yell,"Connor Finished the milk!"