19♥️

A/N
HECK MCPRICELEY IS THE BEST BOM SHIP EVER!

Connor's pov
I waited for Cyrus outside,I noticed he was talking to some girls.i smiled,"he made some friends..."I thought.he noticed me and smiled,he waved and I waved back.he ran to the door and opened it,"Pops!(lol just like Phillip,he calls his dad pops)"he said as he ran to me.i caught him and hugged him,"How was school bud?"i asked as we walked to the car.

"It was great!i was a bit nervous at first,but then I met Andi and Buffy!"he said,"oh that's who you were talking to."i said.we got to the car,"yeah!and they want to hang out with me at Andi's House!she has a treehouse she calls 'Andi's Shack'!"he said,I opened the passenger seat closed the door.i got in the drivers seat and buckled up,then closed the door.

He buckled up as well,"well maybe we can schedule a play date with Andi and Buffy."i said,he gasped and smiled."really?!"he exclaimed,I smiled."you bet kiddo."i said,"yay!"he said.

Evan's pov
Today Connor and I were dropping off Cyrus to his new friend Andi's house."oh boy!Andi's gonna flip out when she sees me!"Cyrus said,then the door opened."oh Hi Cyrus!Andi And Buffy we're waiting for you!"Andi's mom said(I know it's not her mom,it's her sister!)

"I'm so excited!"Cyrus said,he grabbed my hand and Connor's hand."come on dads!I want you to meet them!"Cyrus said,I laughed."Alright Cyrus."Mike said,then we saw the shack.Cyrus says it's called Andi Shack,"Cyrus!"Buffy and Andi said.they ran out the shack and hugged him,"I missed you guys!"he said.