8♥️

Dear Evan Hansen,
You came out to your mom and told her you were gay.she excepted you and asked to meet your boyfriend,Connor Murphy.when they met you were a little nervous about them meeting,but they got along just fine.Connor didn't want to keep your relationship a secret,so now the school knows and Jared won't stop teasing you.But you don't care,you love Connor no matter what!even though,one time on Friday you woke up in Connor's bed and you were sore.

Evan's pov
"Ugh,I cant write this!"I thought,I crumbled the paper and threw it near my closet door.i sighed,then I felt sick.i ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet,"Evan?Honey are you Ok?"my mom asked.oh yeah,I forgot my mom took a day off to spend time with me,"I-I'm f-"I cut myself up by throwing up more.

My mom rushed into the bathroom to see me throwing up,"oh my goodness!Evan,sweetie what's wrong?"she asked."I-I don't know mom."I said,I began to tear up."I'm scared mom."I said,she hugged me."Don't worry hon,we'll go to the hospital and find out what's wrong."she said,I hugged her back.

Time skip brought to you by Benlor

Evan's povI was patiently waiting to find out what was wrong with me,soon the doctor came

Evan's pov
I was patiently waiting to find out what was wrong with me,soon the doctor came."Ok Heidi I just need to ask your d-son some questions."the doctor said,he almost said daughter."Ok Luke."my mom said,my mom knew every doctor in the hospital."Ok,Evan you are trans?"he asked,"Y-Yes I'm trans."I answered.

He nodded,"are you in a relationship?"he asked."Y-Yes."I answered,I didn't understand why he was asking these weird questions."do you use protection?"he asked,"W-Well,one time we didn't..."I said."W-Why are you asking me these questions?"I asked,"yeah,Luke what is wrong with my son?"my mom asked concerned.

"Heidi,I'm afraid that your son...is pregnant."the doctor said,my jaw dropped and my mom gasped."P-Pregnant?"my mom said,"h-how?"I asked."Well,you are fully done with your transition,is that correct?"he said,I nodded.i looked down on the floor,"Well can you at least tell us who the father is?"my mother asked.

"We don't know that Heidi."the doctor said,"come on Luke?doesn't the clipboard say who's the father?"my mom asked him."I know who the father is."I mumbled,my mom heard me."who is Ev?tell me,please."she asked,I placed my hand on my stomach.i hesitated,"it's Connor,Connor is the father."i said.