13♥️

A/N
202 followers?!y'all must love me☺️♥️

Connor's pov
I didn't leave Evan and Cyrus out of my sight,though I was pretty hungry."Ev,I'm gonna quickly grab a snack Ok?"I said,"ok Con."he said.i kissed his forehead,then I gently kissed Cyrus' forehead.i walked out of the room,then I saw a vending machine."sweet."i said,as I grabbed a snack my eyes widened.

My parents were here!they were asking the lady at the front desk something,I quietly tried to tip toe back to the room.then she pointed at me,"Connor?!"my mom said."Shit!"I said,I ran back to the room Evan and Cyrus were in."Ev,my parents found me!"i said,"what?!"Evan whisper yelled.

Then we heard footsteps,"when we get to Connor he's grounded till he's 20!"we heard my dad say."we gotta hide!"I whispered,I closed the curtain that was in our room.this should hide us,I held my breath and Evan held Cyrus."Connor?are you here?"my mo said,"mr. and Mrs.Murphy?what are you doing here?"Heidi asked.

Thank god Evan has a cool understanding mom like Heidi."we used a tracking app to find Connor,and it said that his phone is here!"my mom explained to Heidi,I prayed they wouldn't find us.but then,Cyrus began to whimper."Well Cynthia,Connor isn't in this room.this is a patients room,they have a child."Heidi explained,then Cyrus began to cry.

Evan shook him a bit and whispered,"don't cry Cyrus...."we heard footsteps walking away.i pulled the curtain back,"are they gone m-"Evan cut himself off only to realize that Heidi  left but my parents didn't."Connor?!"My dad said,"oh Connor,my sweet boy,we found you!"my mom said as she hugged me.