14♥️

A/N
I'll also soon be making a Whizzer x Marvin fanfic where WHIZZER ISN'T FUCKING DEAD!GOD WHY WOULD THEY KILL WHIZZER??

Evan's pov
"Get off me!"Connor said as he shoved his mom off him,"Connor!"i said.i reached for his hand,but Cyrus began to cry."look,can we not talk here?"Connor said,he held my hand."you're upsetting my husband and my child."he said,"husband?!"His dad exclaimed."C-Child?"His mom said,He walked out the door.

Connor's pov
"Connor what did you do?"my mom asked,I looked down."Answer your mother Connor!"my dad said,"Ok you want to know everything?fine!i'll tell you everything!"I snapped."Evan's Trans,we fell in love,we did it without protection,he got pregnant,we got married,and now we have a kid!"i was nearly in tears.

"FOR ONCE CAN'T I BE HAPPY?!CAN I ONCE NOT WANT TO KILL MYSELF?!"I yelled,tears rolled down my face.my parents had both shocked expressions,then my mom hugged me.i hugged her back and began to cry,"it's ok Connor..."she said.i looked at my dad,he didn't do anything.he didn't even hug me,I wiped my tears angrily.

I stormed back into the room,I sat down on the chair next to Evan.i buried my face in my hands,"Connor..."Evan said,he held my hand.i looked at him,my eyes were red."I'm proud of you."he said,"you stood up to your parents."he said.i smiled,I kissed him.Cyrus was crying,"I'll hold him..."I said.

Evan handed me Cyrus,he was crying.i stood up,I began to rock him gently."sh,sh,it's ok Cyrus.other daddy's here,it's alright."i said.i noticed Evan was smiling,I smiled too.