12♥️

Evan's pov
It was a normal Friday,Connor and I were relaxing in bed.Connor kissed my cheek a lot,then I suddenly felt pain."ah."I said,"what is it Ev?"Connor asked.he had a little pain in his voice,"n-nothing it's just the baby-ah!"I felt more pain."C-Connor?"I said,then his eyes widened.water appeared on my pants,"the baby's coming"he said.

He lifted me up and carried me down stairs.

Jared's pov
I was with Zoey and Alana,we were walking to my place."So then I said-"I was soon cut off from my phone,I looked at my contact name:

School shooter chic

I groaned and answered the phone,"what do you want druggie?"I asked."IS ZOEY THERE WITH YOU!"he yelled,"calm down freak!yeah she's here with me."i said.i handed my phone to Zoey,"it's your brother."i said."hello?"she said on the phone,"oh my god Connor's what's wrong?"she asked concerned.

She gasped,"what is it?"Alana and I both said."Evan's in the hospital,the baby's coming!"she said,I gasped."we'll be there right away Connor!"Zoey said,she ended the call."Quick!to my house to get my car!"i said,we all ran to my house.

Time skip brought to you by aramiplus on instagram

Heidi's pov
"Charlotte,where's my son?"I asked at the front desk desperately,they wouldn't let me see him when he gave birth."He's in room 221 Heidi,you missed the whole thing!"she said,I ran to that room.once I got there I saw Evan holding a baby,Connor stood next to him smiling.

Evan looked up and saw me,he looked tired."hey mom..."he said,I walked to him."meet your grandson:Cyrus Ezekiel Hansen."he said,I smiled."Evan!"we heard 3 voices say.Jared,Alana,and Zoey all walked in,"sh,you have to be quiet kids,a new borns ears are very sensitive."i said."oh,sorry ms.Hansen."Alana said,"aw man,we missed the birth?"Jared asked.