3♥️

Evan's pov
"Is it weird to be the first person ever in history to break their arm from jerking off too much or do you consider that an honor?"Jared asked as I opened my locker."w-what?i don't even have a dick Jared."i said,"but still!"he said."trans people can masturbate too!"he said,"paint me a picture:you're in your room,you've got Connor Murphy's instagram pulled up on your phone-"he said."That's not what happened!"I cut him off,"I was,um,climbing a tree and I fell."I mumbled.

I'm pretty sure he heard me,"you fell out of a tree?"he said.i nodded,he then snorted and began to laugh."What are you an acorn?"he asked,I fake laughed a bit.he was about to leave,"hey do you wanna sign my cast?"i asked."what?"he said,"well just,I thought you know because we're f-"let me stop you there"he said.

"We're family friends,Alright?"he said,"you know I'm only friends with you because of my car insurance."he said.i looked down,"o-oh yeah,I forgot."I said.he patted my shoulder,"hey,tell your mom to tell my mom I was nice to you Ok?"he said.i fake smiled,"ok."I said.

He then walked away,I sighed and locked my locker.i held my books tightly,"oh hey Connor!"I heard Jared say.i turned and saw Connor Murphy,my crush.i felt my cheeks were heated up,"I'm loving that new hair length,very school shooter chic."Jared said as he held up finger guns.

Jared chuckled a bit and Connor didn't laugh,I sighed and face palmed my face."it was a joke."he said,"yeah I know it was funny I'm laughing can't you tell?"Connor said.he then got angry,"am I not laughing hard enough for you?!"he yelled.Jared laughed nervously,"you're such a freak!"he said.

Then Jared walked away,"Ok you can do this Evan."I thought.i walked up to Connor,"H-Hey I'm sorry about Jared.H-He can he a real jerk sometimes..."I said.he then raised an eyebrow,"Aren't you Eva Hansen?"he asked.i cringed a bit,"A-Actually it's Evan now..."I said.

He looked sorry,"oh,I'm sorry."he said."no,no,no,don't be sorry!"I said,"sometimes people call me Eva by accident."i said.we both laughed a bit,"w-we should probably head to class..."I said.he smirked,"or we could skip."he said."W-What?"i said,"come on,you've never skipped class before Hansen?"he asked.

I shook my head no,he held my hand.i blushed furiously,"come on,this will be an adventure for you."he said."omg,omg,omg,omg,"i was freaking out,I can't believe I'm skipping class with my crush!