18♥️

A/N
Hey guys!I know all of you love this book and I do to!but,I'm not making a sequel book.it would be all about Cyrus and that's nice but,it might be a JYRUS fanfic.now don't get me wrong!i love JYRUS!it's just that...I haven't watched that many episodes of Andi Mack.

*crowd gasps*

I'm sorry!it's not my fault!

Ok just...for now after this chapter I'll do a Q and A for the characters so you can ask them questions

Ok let's start the chapter!
——————————————————
Cyrus' pov
I followed Mrs.Pines into the classroom,I saw so many kids.i felt something,I felt....fear.why was I afraid?"class settle down!"Mrs.pine said,everyone was quiet.they all looked at me,I began to sweat a bit.i gulped,"this is our new student Cyrus Hansen!"Mrs.Pines introduced me to the class.

All the kids then began to smile,"Cyrus sit with me!"one kid said.i felt more fear,I got goosebumps."calm down class,I already assigned Cyrus a seat."Mrs.Pines said,all the kids were sad."Cyrus will be sitting with Buffy and Andi."Mrs.Pine said,she pointed at the blue table with two girls.

I gulped,I held my backpack strap tightly as I walked to their table.i sat next to Buffy,I placed my bag down."are you Ok Cyrus?"Andi asked,"y-yeah!i just feel a bit nervous."i said."it's ok Cyrus!we got your back!"Buffy said,I was a bit shocked."Y-You mean,you'll be my friends?"i asked,they smiled."of course Cyrus!"Andi said,I smiled.