11♥️

Connor's pov
We've managed to get all our homework done(thanks to Kleinman)and Evan was growing a bump,he's never looked any cuter.one time he asked me to bring him some mint ice cream in the cutest voice ever,I died of happiness.My parents still haven't found me yet,I hope they don't.

Zoey and I are managing to bond over the phone,it turns out she's dating Alana Beck.Kleinman is dating some nerd named Sabrina,but I don't care about that.Evan and I found out the baby is going to be a boy,we were coming up with names like:

Eric

Chris

Ethan

Cameron

Ezra

Ezekiel(yeah I know it's a Jewish name)

Cyrus

Eventually we decided his full name would be Cyrus Ezekiel Hansen(his initials would be CEH,lol)Evan liked the name,I did too.we just spent our Saturday cuddling,I had my hand on Evan's bump.i gasped,"I can feel him kick!"i said.he smiled,"me too."he said.

As we got ready for bed I got a puke bucket ready for Evan Incase it was too late for him to run to the bathroom,as we got in bed I had my arm around his shoulder.i placed soft,but gentle,kisses on his cheek.he smiled,"you stole my heart Connor."he said.i smiled,"and I'm never giving it back."i said jokingly.

He laughed and I kissed his cheek,then I kissed his bump."don't think I forgot about you Cyrus!"I said,I placed my hand on the bump.i promise you Cyrus,I'll be a good dad.i will never,ever,become my dad."i said.i felt him kick,I kissed the bump one last time before Evan and I fell asleep.