4♥️

Dear Evan Hansen,
You skipped a class with your crush Connor Murphy!he took you to an abandoned Orchard and even signed your cast,then you remembered you had to go to that appointment with Doctor Sherman and had to give her the letter you wrote to yourself.Connor thinks it's weird that you have to write letters to yourself,but what can you do?it's not your fault that you have social anxiety,or that your trans,or that you have a crush on Connor Murphy!

But,you will have an good day.maybe,maybe even a good year.because all your hope in pinned on Connor,who doesn't even realize that you have a crush on him.The Connor who doesn't see that you care about him,the Connor who doesn't see that you matter to him.

Sincerely,you're dearest friend,
Me

Evan's pov
Dr.Sherman read the letter carefully,"you seem to talk about this Connor boy a lot."she said."Y-Yeah I do..."I said,"so tell me,why do you feel like you have a connection with this boy?"she asked,I fiddled with my fingers."w-well,we both feel like we're alone in the world.I-It's like no one wants to hear us speak,a-and when we do try no one listens."I explained,she wrote my thoughts down.

"Hanging our with Connor made me forget that I was even a girl.He makes me forget the pain in my chest,he makes me feel like...a man."i said,she nodded."very interesting..."she said,"I'm glad you talked to me about this."she said."I-I'm glad too."I said,I smiled.i stood up,"I'll see you next week Evan."she said."B-Bye Doctor Sherman."i said,then I left.