twelve

" that was the best date I've ever been on " Ethan told me with a smirk as I shut the front door, locking it and shutting the curtains.
I turned to him with a smile, shaking my head at the amused boy.
" I usually don't kiss on the first date, so consider yourself lucky " I joked, although I was actually being serious.
Before I could even turn to head to my bedroom, I felt his hand grab my waist, holding my body still. I obeyed, the warmth that was radiating from his hand making my heart skip a beat. I had no clue how he did it, but he was making me fall so quickly, I didn't understand it. He was captivating, addicting, and I was enjoying my time I was spending with him, whether it was hidden or not.
" that kiss " He began, making my cheeks grow rosy just at the mention of it " was amazing "
It really was. The feeling I got when I felt his lips against mine was something I'd never experienced. It set me on fire, and made me feel on top of the world.

I grinned, slithering out of his grip before turning on my heel. I walked slowly to my bedroom, the silence behind me making me turn around. Ethan was stood frozen on the spot, watching me intently, his eyes sticking with mine as soon as I turned.
" are you coming or not? " I fought back my smile, whilst Ethan let his grow, nodding his head before following me to my room.
He'd never been in here before, so as soon as he came in he let his eyes wonder. From my large and comfy bed to my desk, he took it all in, admiring the basic but cute interior.
" you don't usually kiss on the first date... but you fuck? " Ethan asked, the jokey side of him coming out as I gasped in horror.
I punched his arm playfully, rolling my eyes before removing my shoes.
" I'm not fucking you right now, Ethan " I shrugged, my words making him smirk even more.
" not right now? How about tomorrow? " He went on, sitting down on my bed and pulling off his shirt.
My eyes took in his body, making me want to kiss him all over again, and do so much more, but I held myself back. One kiss, and I'm already craving him even more.
" no, I just wanted a cuddle " I pouted, trying not to let the dirty jokes get to me.
He nodded with a smile, removing his jeans so that he was left in only his boxers.
" I was joking, I want a cuddle too "
With that, he ran a hand through his hair, sliding under the thick duvet and opening the side up for me to get in. Now that, was a true sight to see.

I stripped down to my bralette and panties and threw on an oversized shirt, ignoring Ethan's eyes taking in the view of my pretty much exposed body. It was setting me on fire, just the way he looked at me, touched me.
I climbed into the covers and he immediately pulled me close to his body, the warmth engulfing me. I felt his hand wrap around my waist while the other played with my hair gently, our legs becoming tangled underneath the sheets. I smiled to myself, enjoying the feeling, letting out a breath. This was the most amazing I'd ever felt, and I didn't want to lose the feeling anytime soon.
" goodnight, Syd " He said, barely above a whisper.
I felt his lips press against my shoulder, before he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck, his bot breath sending goosebumps all over my body.

It was as if all of my worries about him had been thrown out of the window, my love for him only growing. I didn't know what he did, how he got here or why I gave him a chance, but something told me to. And maybe that something, was what brought us both to the diner, that very same night. Fate.