fifteen

sydney's pov:

I grinned as the wind blew through the windows of my car, which were wide open. My hair danced above my head as I looked out at the sunset, which was passing by above the trees, glowing orange and a beautiful pink colour. Just as I thought the vibes couldn't get any better, kiss me, by Ed Sheeran began to play.

I began to hum along to the tune, singing the words in my head. Ethan's hand landed on my thigh as he drove, the sunglasses and beanie perched on his head as usual.

kiss me, like you wanna be loved
you wanna be loved
wanna be loved

I looked over at the boy who had his eyes on the road, glancing over at me every so often with a small smile. I giggled, taking his hand from my leg and intertwining our fingers.

this feels like, falling in love
falling in love

I brought his hands up to my mouth, kissing the back of it gently.
" falling in love " I muttered quietly, bringing his hand down to my lap and playing with his fingers.
I heard Ethan let out a breath as I did so, his lips curving up into a smile as he looked out ahead at the road. I blushed at the sight, leaning my head against the side of the car window.

I giggled as Ethan extended out his hand, opening up the car door for me and helping me out. It took a few seconds before he'd swept me up off of my feet, carrying me bridal style to the front door as soon as he'd locked my car.
" I have legs, Ethan " I told him jokingly, though I was amazed by how he managed to open my front door and lock it with me in his arms.
" yeah, very short ones. I thought you'd be tired... " He smirked down at me as he carried me through my own home slowly, a gasp escaping my lips.
I flicked his forehead, shaking my head at the boy whilst he let out a groan of pain.
" yes, I know I'm short! You don't have to rub it in! " I laughed, being cut off by his hands letting go of my body.

MATURE CONTENT

I let out a shriek when I hit the soft mattress, my long hair sprawled out against the duvet above my head. Only seconds passed before I felt a weight above me, Ethan's hands on either side of my face, holding him up.
One moved, caressing my cheek gently as his eyes scanned across my face, taking in all of my features, just like he always did. I did the same, the sight of Ethan's lips being just inches from mine was teasing enough.
With that, my hand snaked behind his neck and pulled him down, his lips crashing against mine harder than they ever had before. The feeling in the pit of my stomach erupted as his hands connected with my hips, my legs wrapping around his waist. I felt his large hand slip down to under my butt, squeezing it gently, making me part my lips in surprise. The adrenaline rushing throughout my body was a feeling that I hadn't experienced in so long, but that's just a small segment of what Ethan did to me. He made me feel alive, and I loved that.

With that, Ethan slipped his tongue into my mouth, my body taking over as I pulled away, and flipped us over.
" shit " I heard him mutter under his breath as he licked his lips, looking up at me as I straddled his waist.
I smirked at the eager boy, my hands slipping under his shirt and tracing across his toned stomach. I gently grinded my hips against him as I did so, a satisfied groan leaving his lips as I did just that. The thought of him making such a sound because of me made me grow ten times more excited, my heart beating rapidly as I leant down, my lips connecting with his neck. I left sloppy and wet kisses against his skin, sucking and biting softly, whilst his fingertips dug into my hips aggressively.
My lips met with his jawline, before my hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt, pulling it over his head and tossing it to the floor. Ethan did the same for me, pulling the thin fabric over my head and letting it drop to the ground. His eyes took in the sight of me in my bra dreamily, before I reached behind and unclipped it, yet another article of clothing that was added to the pile on the floor.
Ethan was amazed, shaking his head in disbelief as he looked at me. It sent a pink tint to my cheeks, before he flipped us over, his lips placing sloppy kisses down the valley of my chest, whilst I sucked in a breath, never wanting the feeling to end. He made me feel amazing, and I couldn't get enough.
His finger hooked onto the hem of my jeans as he unbuttoned them, pulling them down off of my legs. He took in the sight of me with a flicker of lust in his eyes, muttering the words under his breath with a smile of pure disbelief.
" so beautiful "

The anticipation grew for the two of us as he looked up at me for approval, my tummy whirling with butterflies when I nodded my head. I was sure that I wanted to do this with him. I had realised that my feelings for this boy, couldn't be described as anything other than love. I was madly in love with Ethan, and there was no stopping it.

Ethan pulled down my panties teasingly slow, his hands trailing up my bare hips slowly once he'd dropped it to the floor. My skin was burning with desire, the desire to have Ethan touch me in ways he never had, just like he was doing right now. It set me on fire, and I was doing the exact same for him.
He planted more kisses against my collarbone, whilst I tilted my head back to give the boy more room, loving the feeling of his lips marking my body wherever he pleased.
I propped myself up with my elbows as I laid on my back, watching Ethan pull down his jeans and his boxers. His member immediately sprung up, my eyes wide at the sight before he positioned himself in between my legs.
" if it hurts, just tell me and I'll stop, okay? " Ethan spoke soothingly, though I could tell he was losing his patience.
The electricity flowing between us was growing unbearable, and so I nodded my head, his hands resting on my sides as he lined himself up at my entrance.
" are you sure? " The boy asked me once more, a smile growing as I pecked his lips gently, savouring the feeling.
Without hesitation I nodded, leaning back as the feeling of him pushing into me made me gasp. It took me a while to adjust to his size before he thrusted, a moan leaving my lips as he continued to in the same motion.
My fingernails scratched down his back as Ethan found my spot, hitting it repetitively with each thrust, sending me over the edge.
" fuck, Ethan! " I nearly screamed, my back arching as I gripped the duvet tightly in my hands, my knuckles turning white.
Ethan threw his head back in pleasure as he let out a moan, just the sound of me screaming his name was enough to let everything that he was holding back, fall out in an instant.

Being with Ethan in this way was something that I never imagined would happen when I agreed to letting him stay at my place. However, I'm not regretting that I am.
He's made me feel like the luckiest girl on the planet in the time that I've been with him, and I never thought that he, of all people, would be the person that showed me what love really is.
I knew in that moment, that I wanted to spend every second with this boy, just like he did with me.

But the two of us knew deep down, it wasn't that simple. we just refused to accept it.